-5%dam -5%crit warrior nerf

What exactly about ptr testing and ptr logs indicated warrior should receive a flat 5% nerf?

looking at stat weights increasing from t1 to t2 gear and claw nerf warrioris literally going to be doing less damage than p4

Sorry ive realized its also -5% crit… i misread
the total despair

where mah dancin gon

it just got pushed back to every 8-10 seconds instead of every 3-5
its catering to lesser players and heavily nerfing war dps

Question is why, all ptr testing I’ve seen and or have been apart of… rogues gapping everyone by a lot. So why nerfing warriors when we see them already with full t2 gear in ptr,??

really would like to know whats the deal with warrior nerf this heavy handed

Isn’t it obvious? The devs hate warriors. Completely tone deaf.

2 Likes

The t1 6 pieces was terrible design and balancing the class around it was a terrible decision. I am fine with nerfing or changing it, but it is still better than the draconic t2 bonuses for both dw and 2h. Also the nerf needs to come with buffs to baseline warrior damage without the bonus. With this change, the only thing really buffing warrior damage from bis p4 to bis p5 now is the ZG buff which feels terrible.

I guess we are still being balanced around top 1% of warriors in raids that kill bosses so fast that death wish is up 100% for most of the fights. People need to understand that it is less the supposed amazing scaling of warriors with gear that makes them go up so much during a phase but the kill time from the rest of the raid getting better allowing for deathwish uptime to increase.

1 Like