5/9m new mage (arcane) with last teir ce

I got ce as a tank last tier name is meganfoxie-illidan currently 7/9m on a arcane mage looking to get ce this teir name of mage is justsorry-tichondrius(look up same name but area52 is other half of warcraft logs. I started mythic raiding last tier and got ce would love to get ce this tier. I am about a month and half in on mage but i am very mechanically sound been playing since mist and can start asap

2 Likes

Hey there!

I am from the guild Girls Night on Thrall. We are a new 2 day raiding guild formed about 2 weeks ago with the goal to achieve cutting edge every tier at a US200 or better pace.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am EST. Our current progression is 3/9M with ~20 pulls on experiments and rapidly approaching a kill (sub 30% p3 wipes already).

We are using this tier to form a competent 20 player roster for 10.2 and on. We arent looking to achieve CE as a goal this tier, but will actively try our best to reach it anyway.

Id love to chat and offer up more information on leadership, goals, plans, etc. If this interests you, add me on discord - justin0180 (no caps on the j). Thanks!

Hey there, we might be interested in picking up a mage. 7/9M team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to add my bnet for more info -
Conzeula#1172

Hiya! We would definitely like to talk to you about raiding with us! We are looking for a mage to join in our roster ASAP as we kill bosses and have fun. In short, we are 5/9M and getting close on killing Zskarn. Raid days are from Wed/Thurs from 10-12 EST. Feel free to reach out to me on discord @novuris if you would like more information! I’ll also leave our guild forum post below.

Thanks and good luck on your search.

We are looking for some pumpers as we retool our roster. Rashok at 10%. Please take a look and reach out if interested:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 4/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Still looking

Hey Bud keepin it short. Heres the guild information and my information. If it lines up with what you are looking for add me and lets chat. Theres the app on the website.
Snackz#1210

Chat soon

www . enclave-gaming . com
Mythic Core Raid Times - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm - 12:30am EST

Hey, Just. My guild could always use another mage. I don’t know your times but I’ll post our guilds info in case you’re interested.

Hi there,
I think my guild [Bold - Stormrage] would be a good fit for you.
The team is CE focused and raids SAT/SUN 8:30 PM - 12:00AM EST. 6/9M
If you’re interested:
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Still looking

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Pushing for CE this tier. Recruiting for 10.2 :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 7/9 mythic. 39% echo. Learning the fight. DH DPS, AUG EVOKER NEEDED

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H/A] [Area-52] LF Mage CE Focus 9/9H 7/9M T/W 9:15PM-12:15 EST

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:15PM - 12:15AM EST

Group Needs: DPS

• Mage: All

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Duplicity is a 8/9M guild progging sark RN at 65%. We are looking for a starting mage spot, my discord is keegan330 HMU. We raid friday, saturday and sunday 7-10 CST

Hey man, I see Keegan already posted but we have a bit of an update on the Sark Prog and a link to the recruitment post if ya want some more info!