591 Holy Priest (H-A52 US-NA) LF Norm/Heroic Raiding Guild. Flexible on times

Hi all.

Holy priest looking for a normal/heroic guild. No real mythic aspirations but would rather not play the pug weekly game. I do some M+ as well. Very active.

Anyways hope to hear from folks :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

We are seeking a holy or disc priest

Our first raid week with all new members we are 6/8 normal

We are a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

Range dps - any

Healer Need 1 main healer and a healer that’s willing to flex dps Must be knowledgeable
Priest

Tank
open back up/ dps off spec, M+ tank

What We offer:

• Help- with leveling, gearing, advice
  • A friendly non toxic environment
  • Consistency

What We’re Looking For in you:

• Active Players: We want members who are active or semi active. Be knowledgeable about their class/role or be willing to accept help.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment, come prepared for raid with proper consumables.

• Sense of Humor: We enjoy having fun and a good laugh

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

1 Like
1 Like

Hi there,

Take a look at our recruitment post and let me know if this aligns with your goals:

If it does and you want to chat more, add me on discord @bengin8

Hey! I see you got some options but let me know if you are still looking! I can provide more info if you reach out!

Guild & Server: Sorbet [Alliance]

Stormrage Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (5:30PM - 8:30PM PST)

Current Progression: 6/8N Recruitment

Contacts: @Zarasiia - Stormrage [A] @DruidDelfu-Sargeras [A]
@Delfu in Discord if that is preferred

Requirements: Good attitude + Vibes. We don’t raid a lot, but we’re looking to be focused and having fun while raiding. Positivity, reliability and willingness to learn are a must. We aren’t a strict group but respecting eachother times and effort is important so attendance and punctuality will be expected! Looking to aim for AoTC.

1 Like

Will reach out. Ya Heroic ideally is about all i wanna do at max. Nothing mythic as my experience has taught me its alot of drama. And not for me. Sent you a friend request in game

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 DPS (Rdps preffered)

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Hello Notdisc

Polarity - US Thrall - Horde is currently recruiting Ranged DPS, a rogue, and Heals for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. We are currently 6/8N 1/8H NP. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We Would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

1 Like