590 bear druid looking for guild

I’m interested in a guild that is pretty active and relaxed. I’m a pretty friendly person and am looking for a guild I can settle down in. I used to be a mythic raider but that sort of culture isn’t really for me anymore. I’m just here to have fun and not take the game super seriously. If the guild I join has great people in it though I would be willing to shoot for mythic if that’s an option, but AOTC is my goal right now.

I also do plenty of content outside of raids, and am always up for some mythic+ when I’m online.

Hi Deadlypaws, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a Casual progressive (since 2010) NOT CE at all (maybe some light Mythic, if time allows at end), are non-benching, and we also have a number of members aged 50+. We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST, and have also been LF a permanent Raid Lead (if that’s something you would be interested in). Besides raiding the guildies do M+ (not scheduled days on calendar, members post keys in g-chat when a large number are online & ask who want to join them) some pvp (BGs- non-rated), transmog, pet, mount runs, delves, TWs, questing, etc. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in game for an invite, but if you can’t catch me online, just go directly through guild-finder (Raid not Social tab) and apply to “insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!