World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

The Shadowlands beta is right around the corner. To help keep you informed, we’ve rounded up our latest preview articles.

View Full Article

58 Likes

If i don’t get invite I’m gonna cry :cry:

99 Likes

Remove Voidform

91 Likes

wait so if our launcher updated to that bolvar pic does it mean we get in? :smiley:

14 Likes

2 Question:
Will this expansion be compatible with my Duel Disk?
and
Will I see Yu-Gi-Oh in the Shadowlands?

46 Likes

:smiley: :pray:

5 Likes

Hoping to get in the beta, but got love that rng either you get it or you don’t lol. Last beta I got it 2 weeks before pre-launch of BFA lol so meh… Fingers crossed!!! Question is will it be giving out invites all day Tuesday or just that morning?

8 Likes

Hoping I get in so I can see if it’s compatible with my laptop. Was tripping out before but figured out I had a virus and now I don’t see much disconnection. I would love to build a new computer but would hate to spend all that hard earned money for a want tbh. But anyways would love to test out shadowlands!

7 Likes

Looks amazing, hope I get picked too.

3 Likes

Beta me BB!

5 Likes

did your laucher change to the bolvar pic?

2 Likes

Mine updated after the livestream and thought nothing of it, is this a thing?

Don’t hold your breath. My last Beta was in 2004. Have not got an invite since.

7 Likes

Nope /10char

1 Like

I’ve never had the luxury lol

1 Like

alot of people who pre-order SL have tht new image
alot of people who pre-order SL DO NOT

so figured possibly thats what it ment since OP has the picture while advertising beta

hopefully not a bug :confused:

4 Likes

Please give me my first beta invite (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

(ง’̀-'́)ง

8 Likes

Praying to any God that will listen that I get an invite for once. :pray:

Edit: Are beta invites actually random? I find it impossible to believe that I haven’t gotten into a single alpha or beta in 16 years. No way is my luck that bad.

3 Likes

same
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

well techincally i got one the day before bfa launched… better late than never i guess?
(ง’̀-'́)ง

4 Likes