Night Fae Covenant: Begin Your Wild Hunt

Night Fae Covenant: Begin Your Wild Hunt

Join forces with the mystic Night Fae Covenant to shape the future of the Shadowlands and earn fantastical rewards.

View Full Article

8 Likes

I’m excited for their aesthetic. All of their soulbinds look pretty underwhelming though.

8 Likes

My druid is definitely going to that covenant.

7 Likes

I’m super bummed we aren’t getting Covenant-exclusive Druid forms. I like the Artifact forms to be fair, but I was really hoping for a Vampire Bear, Skeleton Bear, Angel Bear, or Midnight Neon Bear (although the teal nightmare bear skin looks close to how I imagine this would look). I guess we also have a kind-of skeleton bear with the bear with the bone armor. Still want my Vampire Bear or Angel Bear though.

10 Likes

Aesthetically, I really want this covenant for my druid, but OMG the druid covenant ability is trash. It sounds like channeling that cute-but-doofy troll druid apprentice that you quest with in WPL. I forget his name. The one who spams moonfire and randomly jumps around as a cat.

9 Likes

You must take it for the memes.

1 Like

As much as I’m not impressed with the Covenant ability, this is my go to choice right now. The aesthetics and the lore behind Ardenweald are too good for me to pass up. I’ll figure out a way around the awful covenant ability so long as I get to enjoy easily my favorite aesthetic zone.

7 Likes

My Druid is looking forward to this.

1 Like

Same with my shamalamadingdong

4 Likes

The mail, cloth, and plate sets look great. The leather set could use more work.

5 Likes

I think i’m gonna drop this hunter and make a night elf warrior just for this covenant. The ability sounds cool, don’t care for the plate mog though, it’s too bland compared to the other armor types.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve given it a good look, I think it’s a simple fix. Just add some of the orbs that are on the gloves and chest, to the boots and belt. It would look pretty cool then.

Also the mount looks freakin epic, well done. As for the soul binds, Korayn looks awesome, she’s gonna be my go to.

1 Like

Zenkiki, and same. Guess I’m a sparkly vampire now.

1 Like

Death Knight here, and I really think it’s time I get back to my pre-Death Knight roots.

4 Likes

Another druid here looking forward to this covenant

2 Likes

I was already going to put my main (druid) in night fae, just because the ability and theme looked cool, but the queens conservatory?! Farming?!?! That’s the most hype thing I’ve seen in Slands so far! I’m 110% going straight for Night Fae, min-maxing be damned.

1 Like

Loooooooooooooooooooooooosers

Maldraxxus 4 life!

3 Likes

Not a Druid, but I’ll be joining this Covenant just because I love everything about it so far. :slight_smile:

2 Likes