[H] <Akai Soubi> AOTC weekday guild - recruiting

Akai Soubi: We have been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +10 (mainly weekends).

Akai Soubi is looking for people who:

• Are mature and reliable, respectful.
  • Provide solutions, not excuses.
  • Are capable of performing well, motivated to learn and improve, and aren’t afraid to do things that are hard.
  • View loot as a tool that helps you perform at a higher level, not as the goal of raiding.

Currently, our group is recruiting for:

Tank:

• Flex tank apps welcome

Healer:

• Evoker
  • Monk
  • Shaman
  • Flex healer apps

Ranged:

• Actively recruiting ranged dps
  • Mage high priority

Melee:

• Actively recruiting all
  • Death knight high priority

Raid schedule:
Pacific Time Zone
Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

We are always looking to recruit exceptional raiders, if your class/spec is not listed and you still feel is a good fit please contact us to apply!

To apply:
Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

Think < Akai Soubi > might be a good place for you? We are always looking to recruit exceptional raiders, and look forward to speaking with you.

Bump! Looking for more great folks for Shadowlands!

Bump! Shadowlands is around the corner, join our ranks and work with our raiders for a smooth transition into the xpac!

Akai is still raiding heroics! We typically clear 12/12 in one 2 hour night and use the second night for mythic keys. Jackbox game night on Saturday!

Akai Soubi is definitely a fun and mature guild that enjoys themselves. No drama here and we work hard to finish the raids and help out our members. If you got what it takes then apply!

Hit me up for more information about Akai Soubi! I’d love to answer any questions you may have about the guild or raid group.

Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701

Still recruiting for dps, healer/dps ospec, and flex tank!

Btag Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701

Looking for a group of people you’ll enjoy raiding, running dungeons, and doing other WoW things with now and forever? Akai Soubi might just be for you. Akai has many long standing members, some for nearly as long as WoW has existed, and a focus on having fun while we raid flex and run M+ dungeons.

Akai Soubi - still looking for a few good men (or women)! For the Horde

Akai Soubi - a place to make friends and kill your enemies! Join us! May your blades never dull!!!

1 Like

Looking for healer/flex healer, ranged dps, flex tank!

10/10 would raid.

Updated our recruitment! Would love flex healer and tank apps! Still looking for a few good ranged and DH dps!

Bump, For the Horde!

All apps welcome! Focus on tank and healer apps!

Good guild, has a good beat. 10/10

Good morning!
Hit me up for more information about Akai Soubi! I’d love to answer any questions you may have about the guild or raid group.

Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701

I would like more information about the guild. I sent you a friend request, Solsti. My BattleTag is Magness#1766. I’m looking to main as a warlock for Shadowlands.

Thank you for your interest and app! It was great talking with you and I look forward to doing a key together soon.

Four out of Five dentists recommended Akai Soubi.