World of Warcraft Classic Patch Notes -- Version 1.13.5

Seems like it.

So there still has been no fix to all the WSG wall jump exploits? Fixed AV but all WSG wins are pure exploits and not really fair anymore.

No. Its the epics from bosses in 5 mans.

Ironfoe, Headmaster’s Charge, Runeblade of Baron Rivendare, Blackblade of Shahram, etc…

Dude I’ve been wanting this fixed as well. Spent all my time getting the winter spring saber and it doesn’t even work :/.

If that’s considered exploitative, they probably would have disqualified teams using it during the WoW Classics Summer Bowl and Qualifiers.

Here’s just one (of many) examples (unless you mean something else):

I’ve updated the original post for clarity.

The additional 4 bag slots are activated by having both an authenticator and Blizzard Phone Notifications enabled on your Battle.net account.

“Fixed an issue that caused certain creatures and bosses to be missing screen shake effects during abilities”
How do you turn off these effects please?

1 Like

AWESOME! Thanks Blizzard

Farm harder?

I’m not trying to sound rude, but I play on a smaller server also… per say…

Just wanted to say a big thank you, I’ve been waiting for this to be reverted - in any version of WoW - for over 6 years now, since they first made the change in retail in 2014. I’m so happy it’s back to how it was in Classic now! Totally rolling a paladin if TBC comes around, Crusader Aura here I come!

Thanks for the big FU. Appreciate it.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what sarcasm is.

Does this mean that onyxia will attack anyone who does not get feared? a chance for a wipe every time (via breath) if the tank doesn’t have a fearward?

1 Like

I wish you could elaborate on this further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh that makes me so sad. my headmasters charge is special.

I think emails or Battle.net notifications would have been better as they stay outside of the game and don’t diminish immersion. Please don’t put retail handouts into Classic.

The extra backpack slots feel dirty since they weren’t part of Vanilla and are unearned through playing the game itself. Can we opt out of the bonus slots?

1 Like

So drop rate of items like circle of flame are not increased? As it is not end boss

I don’t play on a low pop server. I’m asking because Blizzard long ago said they would address this if it became an issue and they should be kept to their word. Farming harder and xfering to a new server are not solutions.

1 Like

good notes…extra slots

THANKS!

Does this apply to Onyxia and Nefarian?

1 Like