566 Vengeance DH looking for guild to raid/m+ with

Hey all! Previous experience doing AOTC in DF and a small amount of mythic further back, but just want a chill fun guild to raid with. Feel free to either comment here or add me on bnet DJSpice#1280.

Hi Zarykk! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Knights] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Knights] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

Hi there, we might be a good fit for you if your availability matches our schedule.

Hello I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post!
([NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan)))