AQ PTR Stress Test, Part 2 -- June 25 at 3:00 p.m. PDT

Please join us on June 25, on the WoW Classic PTR for a second stress test. We’ll start heading out to Silithus on the PTR at about 2:00 p.m. PDT, and the stress test will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT).

We’re looking forward to seeing you again. We got a lot of good results from your efforts last week, and we hope to quickly verify our tweaks and adjustments with this one.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Is layering the endgame for the AQ event?

Thanks for the update, Kaivax.

:cactus:

1 Like

Thanks for the post Kaivax :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for getting Bobby Gallywixx’s bonus from all the extra RMT accounts to circumvent the 30 a day instance cap.

7 Likes

Rumor has it the Steam Summer Sale starts on June 25 so people going to be preoccupied with other games but GL to ya.

1 Like

Will the craftable NR sets be coming out sooner than P5? LWs like myself can already buy Spitfire and Standstalker patterns on live server, but Bramblewood is not available.

1 Like

Hey Kaivax, is there any chance we can leave the PTR up for the teams practicing for the Blizzard WSG tournament starting in a week?

There are 500 ppl @ the mountain on Kirtonos right now, and your severs are failing. good job blizzard #lagfest

2 Likes

Remove layering. You ruined the game. Ty.

6 Likes

I wonder how much this will be an excuse to layer the living hell out of the event

1 Like

Blizzard gets an F on the first test.

hope you talk to the horde this time and not just the aliiance

Well the PTR just updated. So assuming they are trying to make it more playable.

Cant wait to watch the entire server run in place…lol

Thanks for the update Kai. Any chance we can get more CMs around these forums? One person posting on occasion simply isnt enough.

I’ll help you test under two conditions:

1. Remove the instance cap.
  2. Remove layering.

I won’t help you test layering, and if you’re going to ignore massively overwhelming community feedback regarding your most recent changes, then there’s no point in testing anything for you. You’ll ignore feedback and do what you want, so why bother testing anything?

Prove me wrong, Blizzard.

11 Likes

indeed and with the update the level 60 character template is once again avaliable in preparation for the Upcoming silithus/aq gate test

oh yes making demands is a great way going about it. (it is not)

Can’t. Hit my 30 instance cap on the PTR.

8 Likes

I like how the template have both horde and aliiance flight paths.

LOL, they totally do.

lol