Reminder -- Silithus Stress Test Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT

Bots: are a problem.

Blizzard: why don’t we make stuff more difficult for players instead?

Also Blizzard: lOg iNto tHe pTr anD tEst tHE gAmE fOr uS :rofl:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it! Hope it’s less laggy than it was 15 years ago!

LOL … well played. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

IDK, like, the absolute AUDACITY lmao.

Can’t. I’ll be instance locked.

9 Likes

On my first realm, Frostwolf, it was an all-nighter for me. The opening happened in the early evening in my timezone, and I spent the first four hours or so just trying to get from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor.

It was then another six hours at least to actually do something in Silithus.

3 Likes

So you couldn’t really play the way you wanted to, just like the 30 instance lock policy that the Classic team did preventing the hard core players from playing the way we want to play?

7 Likes

Huh sounds like you got locked out of the game

Wonder what that might remind you of hmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Well at least we know you’ve seen how disgusted most of us are with your lockout change. Hope you’re relaying that to the team.

1 Like

The disrespect in these blue posts is baffling.

BIG OOF
he’s still here, just 100% ignoring everyone begging for reason :frowning:

2 Likes

We pay them, they’ve earned our business, doesn’t mean they’ve earned our respect.

1 Like

I cant wait to buy war effort items at inflated prices from our bot overloards.

Make sure you stuff a couple dozen into the stress test. It wont be authentic without them.

They could show that they care even the slightest bit about this game.

Please join us tomorrow, June 18, on the WoW Classic PTR for a stress test. We’ll turn our attention to Silithus on the PTR at about 2:00 p.m. PDT, and the stress test will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT).

Kaivax, while we appreciate that Blizzard is trying to make things go smoothly by having players stress test for you, you have to understand that a lot of us who would be willing to do that have entirely lost any motivation to do things like this as a result of your silence around the 30-resets-per-day cap. Please address this first before moving on to other topics.

2 Likes

Read what I said.

They are disrespecting us.

Kaivax, please tell those idiots you work for, that we are not interested in helping them test anything until they undo the damage of their daily instance cap. Seriously.

4 Likes

Why should I help test your game for you?
Maybe your development team can do it’s job for once and stress test it internally.

8 Likes

or maybe they should just have the bots test it for them, I think there’s enough…

8 Likes

I’d be happy to test your game if you didn’t make it my responsibility to report bots because you guys fired all of your GM’s and cant run a game properly anymore.

7 Likes