Reminder -- Silithus Stress Test Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT

hell no.
I won’t help you guys test anything, you are punishing your players for you own ineptness.

3 Likes

How about all us people unhappy with their short sighted fix log onto the PTR but go to say BRM instead of silithus.

3 Likes

In the words of Blizzard themselves…“You think you know your community, but you don’t.”

2 Likes

Thanks. But this will not distract anyone from the glairing bot issue.

2 Likes

We shouldn’t be testing things for Blizzard, it just lets them get away with being cheap, and spending no money. It was fine when Blizzard seemed to care about their games.

1 Like

Any reason we can’t access the PTR on more than one sub? I have one battlenet account but multiple WoW subs. When I go onto the PTR it just gives me one account. If I could bring more it could bring more stress. And might make some stuff easier to test.

Can we get a word on the NR Craft-able gear items and whether they are coming out in P5?

Bots: are a problem.

Blizzard: why don’t we make stuff more difficult for players instead?

Also Blizzard: lOg iNto tHe pTr anD tEst tHE gAmE fOr uS :rofl:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it! Hope it’s less laggy than it was 15 years ago!

LOL … well played. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

IDK, like, the absolute AUDACITY lmao.

Can’t. I’ll be instance locked.

9 Likes

On my first realm, Frostwolf, it was an all-nighter for me. The opening happened in the early evening in my timezone, and I spent the first four hours or so just trying to get from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor.

It was then another six hours at least to actually do something in Silithus.

3 Likes

So you couldn’t really play the way you wanted to, just like the 30 instance lock policy that the Classic team did preventing the hard core players from playing the way we want to play?

7 Likes

Huh sounds like you got locked out of the game

Wonder what that might remind you of hmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Well at least we know you’ve seen how disgusted most of us are with your lockout change. Hope you’re relaying that to the team.

1 Like

The disrespect in these blue posts is baffling.

BIG OOF
he’s still here, just 100% ignoring everyone begging for reason :frowning:

2 Likes

We pay them, they’ve earned our business, doesn’t mean they’ve earned our respect.

1 Like

I cant wait to buy war effort items at inflated prices from our bot overloards.

Make sure you stuff a couple dozen into the stress test. It wont be authentic without them.