Weekly Timewalking Holidays Incoming!

Weekly Timewalking Holidays Incoming!

Beginning June 23, players will be able to experience five consecutive weeks of Timewalking and earn 50% bonus reputation during each Timewalking event.

View Full Article

25 Likes

you will gain a 50% bonus to reputations earned from quests and creature kills for all reputations associated with the corresponding expansion.

8 Likes

Now this is a good change.

2 Likes

Oh this is cool. I look forward to this. :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing against this, sounds nice.
Hate the pugs though and their expectations.
Probably won’t participate but hope you guys
get that TUNING on point so people can enjoy themselves.

7 Likes

heavy breathing

2 Likes

Woo! This is exciting! Can’t wait!

1 Like

The article makes it sound like this reputation bonus will be applied to all gains for reps in that particular expansion while its Timewalking week is up? Am I reading that correct? That’s pretty fantastic if so, though it just makes me want Classic Timewalking that much more… peer at Steamwheedle reps.

2 Likes

Holy crap… this is huge. What reputation correspond to each though? I know some expansion did not have dungeons tie to each reputation.

1 Like

Is this in addition to the normally scheduled weekly events? Or are we just skipping the next Mythic Dungeon Weekly for 5 weeks?

My alts like that. Thank you Blizzard.

1 Like

I think it applies to all reputations in the respective Timewalking expansion. So if it were Wrath Timewalking, there’d be a 50% boost to all WotLK reputation earnings.

1 Like

Yas! Omg, this is great! I love timewalking and doing these weekly is pretty spastastically amazing!

1 Like

Can you increase the reward from normal to heroic gear?

And thanks for the new changes.

3 Likes

This is cool and all but… Are yall planning on removing rewards or something?

Confirmed that SL will be delayed until December.

(JK)…I think

1 Like

Yea last couple of times I ran timewalking it felt like all the enemies were damage sponges. They really need to tone it back abit.

5 Likes

I do believe they did nerf it right at the end of our last WoD timewalking week.

Edit: Yup they did, the June 9th hotfixes.

"We have reduced the magnitude of the stat adjustment applied to players to compensate for their Corruption level.

Developers’ note: Timewalking is designed to largely be a gear-agnostic experience that allows players of different levels and stages of progression to group together. Since Legion, we’ve used stat adjustments to offset the unique power benefits from systems like Artifacts or Essences to try to keep power constant. We were being too aggressive in compensating for Corruption, and this was making Timewalking dungeons in Visions of N’Zoth more difficult than intended."

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s in addition to. The other bonuses on the schedule will run as usual.

Reputation bonuses apply to Timewalking dungeons for the expansion you’re taking part in.

8 Likes