55 or older?

54 played since Vanilla, amazed the magic is back!

6 Likes

will be 70 in 5 months and itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll make it to classic :joy:

57 Likes

So close to level 60. Keep it up.

16 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten there yet Iā€™m 53 but give me time. lol

6 Likes

This is making me have an existential crisis. Iā€™ll never be as cool as these people when im around that age!

8 Likes

Yeah, like the ā€œDamn!!!, Youā€™re still alive?ā€ achievementā€¦

13 Likes

Just finished washing my driveway and sweeping out my garage. Setting up the chair inside the garage doorway to look out at people waling by as we speak.

7 Likes

Turned 59 in april kek

6 Likes

I know of a dude who is still making Rambo movies at age 73ā€¦

16 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

One of the secrets of WOW is that itā€™s a really good game to play for those of us post 40s. I think Blizzard know that, though.

13 Likes

It was our generation that started the video gaming. It only makes sense for those of us who are 50+ to be playing video games.
I enjoy playing various video games and enjoy PVP as well. No, I donā€™t get all salty like the young ones, but as a pally if the odds are not in my favor, I sure can bubble after running into a mob and watch them try to fight their way out as I run away. LOLOL

23 Likes

Classic game for Classic folks :slight_smile: 65 and still learning!

17 Likes

The important thing to remember about video games is that they were created by adults for adults. Plus, as others have said, age is as much a state of mind as it is physical, and you can keep your mind youngish for a whole life time Ive heard.

For my part, Ill turn 40 this year, and have been a gamer since I was 8 years old.

9 Likes

Us 50+ should start an old peopleā€™s guildā€¦ you know, so we can raid together and not get yelled at about our slowing reflexesā€¦

25 Likes

bros you boomers should start a guild and name it after the senior citizens gang from codename kids next door cartoon

1 Like

I can picture them all in McDonalds early morning on their laptops, trying to connect to wifi, asking each other for the password while sipping their free coffee and reading the newspaper.

3 Likes

Boomer? GEN X!

11 Likes

bro i had a old senile lady come up to me while i was in line at mcdonalds telling me to rob the mcdonalds because they have a lot of money in the back, then she wandered off, at least 80+ frail woman

2 Likes

Back in 2005 there was the ā€œOld Timers Guildā€ on my server and i saw them on other mmos. If anyone know what happened of them, now iā€™m ready to join eheh. :wink:

2 Likes