55 or older?

The age is actually 40+ need more genx ers

3 Likes

Hey there Nok and Lanthiar I sent btag invites from Tempyst, welcome to Horde Tough.

2 Likes

I fit into the over 55 category also. Iā€™m glad to see Iā€™m not alone.

1 Like

Now that is a guild I would join <3 love the name lol

what realm are you all going to be playing at??

Horde Tough is playing on PVE Myzrael PST. You can do a search on us over in the Classic New Guild Listing forums we have a bunch more info over there.

Hello. I just hit 60 and am definitely interested in joining if you still have space. Itā€™s been ~ 12 years since I geared up but I am looking forward to experiencing the fun all over again.

Thanks!
Battlenet:
Viber1#1932

2 Likes

OMGā€¦just used up all my ā€˜Likesā€™ way backā€¦did not know you didnā€™t have unlimited likes! Great thread!
Iā€™m 73 and have been playing since about 2009 on a dare from my son. Took him on and never looked back! My grandson thinks Iā€™m ā€˜radā€™ playing both Alliance and Horde!

10 Likes

lol lol lol just wait till itā€™s your turn dude! Iā€™m 63 and been playing video games since you were a sparkle in your fathers eye!

7 Likes

Heā€™ll wait in the starting zones and yell at youngunā€™s that log in.

1 Like

You really are blessed and Iā€™m glad to know youā€™re still out there Wow-ing it up. My dadā€™s 72 today and dementia has taken so much from him. The sadness I feel for him increases my happiness for you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Iā€™ll join you!

Go check out the Guild thread and look for Horde Tough. Thatā€™s the name of the guild thatā€™s forming and all the info is there.

2 Likes

Anyone up for an Alliance guild on Myzrael?

1 Like

Thank you kodex for the bump.

1 Like

My Fam and I sit out in the garage almost nightly to watch the neighborhood. We call it ā€œredneckingā€. add me to Guild invite please RoadKing2016#1435

This thread has been the best thread, its awesome to see all these people coming together. For those who are looking for a good horde guild of older folks over on Myzrael, you wont find any better than Horde Tough, the guild started from this thread. Everyone there is super nice and really welcoming. Those in charge, like Vadeem up there are informative and are working hard to give everyone who shows up an awesome home. Its a fun place so checkbit out, you wont regret one second of it! To find the guild post, go on over to the Classic guild thread and search Horde Tough.

2 Likes

We have plenty of Silver Foxes and Glistening Vixens in our guild on Whitemane, if you are interested in joining, hereā€™s the link below.

A couple of years before the Senior Discount age I was at a restaurantā€™s cashier when she said ā€œthat will be 1 senior?ā€. Offended at the image of me as an ā€˜old personā€™ I indignantly said ā€œIā€™m not a seniorā€.

A couple of years later the cashier rang me up at the regular price. I suddenly realized I liked the money more than the image and forcefully said ā€œIā€™m a senior!ā€. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha. Exactly.

Give me my cheaper coffee thank you very much!

2 Likes