Warcraft Short Story: “A Moment in Verse”

Warcraft Short Story: “A Moment in Verse”

Madeleine Roux, author of the upcoming Shadows Rising novel, has a special treat for you: a new short story about a memorable night in which Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron and First Arcanist Thalyssra share stories, poetry, and arcwine.

View Full Article

62 Likes

Oh boy story time!

9 Likes

she finally found some liquids for her thirst

53 Likes

the problem is that maybe she has a new addiction to satisfy

33 Likes

Let’s be honest, we all saw it coming.

24 Likes

That was an enjoyable little vignette, it’s nice to see Lorthemar and Thalyssra get fleshed out a bit.

35 Likes

wow watch ur language, theres children about

3 Likes

Yay glory to the Sin’dorei and the Shal’dorei!

26 Likes

I think its wrong you have 0 posts when in fact you have like 12! Explain yourself!

2 Likes

Woah Nolore’themar is actually getting attention?

5 Likes

rushana sindorei/shaldroei

1 Like

It’s one of those ‘I hate the simple sentence’ type of writers…

12 Likes

It’s really cool to see characters like Lor’themar and Thalyssra fleshed out. I would love for there to be short stories on a lot of other characters too!

18 Likes

(thank you)

46 Likes

ugh… why did it end at page 4 and not go on to a page 5… where can i view page 5…?

20 Likes

I can’t believe I read this erotic novel between two wow characters

36 Likes

Not entirely thrilled at them being all lovey dovey with each other but it was still nicely written

I nearly want to mock the people that go “WHY CANT THEY JUST BE FRIEEEEEEENDS” when the thought of lgbt stuff gets brought up

12 Likes

OOOOOooooooooo finally our Elves are getting attention! Now about some jummy in-game content… to match…hhhhmmmmm :smirk:

Consider my interest picked… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I saw the word “verse” and almost didn’t read it because I despise poetry…but they are elves, and I persevered on that account. :slight_smile:

I’m glad Lor’Themar is getting some screentime. It’s overdue, and I like seeing the elven races of the Horde pushed to the fore for a moment.

9 Likes

Looks like it might be more than just glory.

3 Likes