528 Evoker LF a CE guild for awakened/TWW & beyond

I’m a retired CE (8x former top 100 player prior to HoF) looking to get back into CE raiding.

I enjoy all roles but am currently playing devastation Evoker (I enjoy all 3 specs but haven’t had to switch as my guild has a stable healer core, I actually greatly enjoy healing). I am happy to flex or swap mains and roles to progress the boss.
I understand that sometimes I may be benched just because another class may bring something that makes a progression kill that much easier. I progress when the raid progresses and I understand what that means for me.
I am cooperative and take constructive criticism well, my career requires me to be this at my utmost core and is truly one of my core values as a person.
Personally I value a team that gets along and treats everyone with respect no matter their walk of life.

Guild & Server: Intricacy-Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 12 - 3:00 PM PST (california time)
Current Progression: 5/8M AVOTI 7/9M AATSC 6/9M AATDH
Recruitment Contact: discord: Loredon Btag: Loredon#1135 discord: Draconerus
Requirements: Attendance for both raid days, Being Coachable, knowledge of your class and boss mechanics, RC Loot Council, Wowaudit , positive attitude

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997 :slight_smile:

Hullo ,

Welcome back to the fold and we wish you luck in the search! I’m Mey with Commit Alpha, after reading your post, we may have a home for you! We do have a few teams in our community and goals of expanding M+ and events. We are looking for folk for our CE focused team as well as building up several M+ teams that have different ranges of goals for the tiers in terms of io reached etc.

I’ve put our team and guild post below!
:wine_glass:Red Team -CE Focused. Aim to Cutting Edge in tier .
Previous Raid Team History:
6/9M ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus, 6/8 M Vault
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 8pm -11pm EST.
With a goal for CE, three nights will be starting to allow time for progression.
Recruitment Open: Healing and DPS spots
Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:beverage_box:MYTHIC PLUS
We are recruiting those interested in M+ from smaller level keys to push keys. This has not been a new focus of our community as many of our members do run keys for raid gear opportunities, we are looking for those who wish to focus only on M+ to join in our community, and are expanding from our guild run weekly event to more days in the week. Our current M+ setting is Mondays weekly, with leanings toward Tuesdays and Sundays as other days. We are looking for all ranges including higher key runners.

[A] Stormrage -is Recruiting for War Within -Raids, MPlus, and Socials! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Happy hunting in your search!

Hi Damascena,

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

We might be a good fit -
Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817