521 MM Hunter LF Guild for S4 and TWW

Hey everyone!

Gonna keep this on the shorter side so its easier for all of us! I’m looking for a AOTC/Mythic guild for the rest of S4 and TWW. I just came back to this toon from a long, long break and am currently solo gearing him up much as possible as to not need to depend on others for gear/be a leech. lol

Def prefer an adult, mature guild. People who can joke and take jokes. Not looking to have to bite my tongue around people, just not who I am. Of course there’s a line with being respectful and not going too far, but if everything is being scrutinized, not my thing.

I have past AOTC and Mythic raiding experience. Looking for more of a late night guild that would be considered late for someone like myself who is on Pacific Time.

Raid times I am flexible with, trying to avoid Friday/Saturday raid times but will do it for the right guild! Later the better, but again, will adjust for the right guild.

If this sounds like a fit, lets chat!

Logs can be provided upon request.

P.S.

I do not care who the IRS sends, I am not paying taxes.

P.S.S.
I’ll never play BM. :no_good_man:

hey, i belive you might be nice fit for our guild. we are hang out joke and laugh and just looking to get things done, if you have any questions please message me on discord. i am going to copy and paste my post just so you have more into

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Raid History
Vault of the Incarnates 2/8 Mythic
Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible 9/9 Heroic
Amirdrassil the Dream’s Hope 9/9 Heroic

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)
Restoration Shamans
Holy Pally
Resto Druid
Preservation Evoker

DPS :
Highly Needed Class’s
:fire:Mage , :fire:Lock , Rouge
But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

hey bud shoot me a message on discord Bigkef#8664. Our guild is named trinity on burning blade. We are an AOTC guild that is looking to dip our feet into mythic as soon as we have enough people. Wed thur 9-12 est is our raid time. I like that you dont play the meta. My hunter i always had from with MM

Looking foward to hearing from you soon.

[H] [Area-52] is a new guild currently recruiting all classes/roles to establish a mythic roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: Open [High priority: DK, Warrior]

Ranged DPS: Open; [High priority: Mage]

Healers: Open; [High priority: R Druid, H Pal]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Recruitment Officer [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius-US is a 1day Mythic progression guild that is recruiting

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm - 11pm PST

About us
Fun, Efficient raid schedule with a goal of clearing a majority of Mythic raid. Our guild is backed by a proven leadership style while having plenty of social aspects like Bi-Monthly giveaways and get-together styled events.

Recruitment Needs
Any (with the new expansion upcoming, we aren’t to worried about fitting in specific classes since plenty of players will probably be open to swapping mains or playing new alts once more details are posted about the new expansion changes.

Contact Info
Contact me directly on discord @moarcookiez

Hi There We’re a new guild on Area 52, formerly . We achieved Vault / Aberrus CE this expansion. Unfortunately under different leadership in Amirdrassil, we fell just short of Mythic Fyrakk.

We are looking to rebuild for TWW under original leadership and was curious if you wanted to join in!

We were a two day guild but will be raiding three days in TWW. All raid spots are competitive.

Progression schedule will be:
Mon Wed Thurs 8-11PM EST.

Farm/fated schedule will be
Wed Thurs 8-11 PM EST.

Our first raid day will be June 5th. Let me know if those times work for you! I’d be happy to chat in voice or here! Let me know if you have some questions or want to interview with me!

Quick lil bump up!

I would luv a chance to chat with you, we raid fri sat 8-10pm est server on a52, we have fun not ce just kill sum mythic bosses and do keys , few pvp , other games hang out mature shoot the SH&t thats what its about. on a52 (wontmattercome twww) taste like chicken .

Bump it up! Still lookin!

Hi Veliriann!
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 6/9M Amirdrassil
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H Amirdrassil

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Bump it up, still looking!

Hello!
The Dignified, Blade’s Edge. 13 yr old very active guild. AOTC (with some M boss kills) raid team. Always AOTC but need more qualified bodies to move in to serious mythic raiding.
Tues Wed 6-8pm west coast time
Death#12773 on BNET
olrazzledazl on Discord

2 Buddies and I have started a guild for returning players and new players. We are just looking to hang out, run keys (progressively pushing higher) and build a raid roster for The War Within… Bnet - Hotshot#1259 Discord - unholynft . Toss me a message if interested :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S

No BM here!

lil bumpy bump

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW.

I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

You sound liek us, just a buncha good ole bois and girls, we hang out daily keys game discord, smaller tighter, bring your pals and family, Definintly have people who banter and ones that dont.
Fri-Sat 8-10 pm est
Skiid#11883

nothing can stop me, bumping all the way up!

cheeky bump now that the character is being shown right.

Hello!
Im from Magical on A52 we raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1amest. currently in fated season we are just having fun doiing mythic bosses and going after the fyrakk mount but in WW we will pushing for ce. for more info add me on discord: marloe

thanks!