You wake up and

Your a Blue Poster. Your mission is to communicate with the Dev’s on the forum posts for the day. However they have the attention span of a small child who has consumed way to much candy. You can only communicate in 250 words or less. AKA tweet your report.

Go my Blue posters… do your best!

3 Likes

Give Draenei Players more stuff.

1 Like

Dear devs,

The smol angry forum players are angry

Thank you,
A blue poster

11 Likes

They will never be happy with anything you do.

8 Likes

I wake up and find BFA is over and new expansion is called

WOW Revenge of the Horde and it plays out like Revenge of sith from Star Wars and Some order gets passed and Alliance is destroyed…

Would be so awesome to claim Stormwind for the Horde and wipe Alliance out.

1 Like

The players demand ducks and are threatening riots until they get them. Step on it, we need all the ducks! Duck people, mounts, pets. Bring forth the duckocalypse and unleash the quacking tides! :duck::duck:

21 Likes

Memo to: Blizzard Devs

CC: Board of Directors_Activision

ALCON:

As a newly appointed liaison between the paying community and the developers, I want to point out some issues that have come to my attention in the past 24 hours and as a player since Beta.

1. There has been no post by a Blizzard representative on the Oceanic Forums in over a year.

2. Players are submitting an incredible amount of feedback on the PTR forums, however, even if action is taken on said feedback, no communication from Blizzard back to that forum exists.

3. The amount of information contained in patch notes has grown much sparser over time. Whereas once Devs would explain why they made a change, now they are merely reporting said change took place.

4. The Q & A’s are openly mocked by players. Not only do the appear (and sound) scripted, but the questions that are answered are deemed low priority at best, and the answers are vague and non-forthcoming at worst.

I believe we as a company can do better.

/vr

Pharsalus
CM

22 Likes

Here’s my resignation.

11 Likes

Something something blue eyes something something high elves.

12 Likes

Why do they keep posting about high elves…

WHY DO THEY KEEP POSTING ABOUT HIGH ELVES?!..

WhSDOTHey dAKEEP PosSting ABOIT HIGgah ELVES>!>!!>>!>!???

Signed,
blue

:elf:

7 Likes

Blue eyes and High elves… hmm

I GOT IT!
We’ll unlock a blue eye color option for Blood elves. Maybe even add in some tattoos like what Alleria has for aspiring Farstriders.

3 Likes

You know what you did wrong. Now fix your game or no more candy!

6 Likes

Good news, everyone! The devs have decided to eliminate all none void elf and blood elf high elves!

4 Likes

If I had to summarize the suggested changes that get the least amount of push back from other players?

get rid of crz/sharding & offer free transfers off low pop realms.

get rid of azerite system

provide earnable alternatives to random drops for gearing - especially PvP, since they don’t want to have to raid (rather pvp) for best gear for pvp.

Make tanks that are not BDKs good again

i’d say thats about the limit of what most of us tend to agree on.

6 Likes

Oh man, I’ma like anything I see that I’ve actually emailed.

I will not clarify if I emailed them as jokes or serious.

23 Likes

We know you think alliance High Elves are cool Ythisens… give in O.O

6 Likes

Dear Devs,

You did what?!?!?!??!?!

Oh boy…

Thanks,

CM

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You crack me up (had to add text to post).

1 Like

So we can expect Alliance high elves when?
:alien:

5 Likes

They know!!..………………………scatter!!

1 Like