5/12M HPal LF WEEKEND RAIDING GUILD

Hello

I am currently a 12/12H 5/12M Holy Paladin
Active in M+
470 equipped in raid
468 Equipped in m+
Neck is 84
Cloak is 14 (should be 15 by end of this week)

I am willing to Server X fer and possibly faction change!

Currently raiding Tues/Weds but I will not be able to make those days anymore as my job has changed my schedule… So I am looking for a mythic progression group to raid with on weekends that is also active outside of raiding.

My availability is Saturday/Sunday Evenings and Possibly Friday/Mondays (if its later in the evening)

I can link logs to those guilds interested.

My Battlenet tag is
Zantherious#1862

( for some reason this is going to be posted on an alt paladin I have and It wont let me post on my actual main) (yea I am the weird guy who has 2 of the same class at cap)

Hey there, hope your day is going well. We raid on the weekends and looking to add another healer!

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking
Melee DPS:
Ret Paladin, Havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman

Healer:
1 Healer

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Mythic EP: 4/8
Mythic Ny’alotha: 5/12

Apply at:
~https://bit.ly/2X7cFXb

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Dev#9022
In game characters: Healing, Dev, To, Hotdudes, Cutiehotcake

Love a chance to chat with you! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey Kanafinwe, I know you said evening but any chance you would be willing/able to raid Saturday and sunday mornings from 10 am to 2pm cst? if so id love to talk to you my btag is wawa#1628

Hi Kanafinwe (or do you prefer Zantherious?),

Sorry to hear you can’t raid w/ your current guild anymore! Pandamonium is a weekend raiding guild that’s currently 9/12 and might be in need of a healer. If you think you might be interested, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

just a bump