5/12 M 477 BM Hunter LF Guild

Good Morning!

My guild has decided to only raid 1 day a week and has no real desire to finish out this tier headed into SL so I am beginning my search for a new home.

I am currently 5/12 experienced with a few low 20% Vexiona kills. I prefer Alliance but wont rule out a horde transfer for the right fit. In the past I have raided at a semi high level achieving US 100 Light of Dawn and some top 5 US 10 man kills during Cata.

I am looking for 2-3 nights a week between 7-10:30pm EST with weekends also being an option. Feel free to add me below with any further questions:

Eduard#11869 BNET

Hey there Edwuard! My name is Lilli and I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras. We raid thursday and sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 8/12M and are looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands! If you wanna talk more I’ll drop my discord link as my bnet friend list is currently full!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Hello, my name is Flameasious. I am the recruiting officer for <Gruul’s Gone Wild>

is recruiting for our team for Mythic Ny’alotha (3/12 currently) and looking to have a solid team for Shadowlands. We raid Wed/Thu/Mon 8-11:30PM EST and are currently looking for players for all roles. PST for more information

If you have any questions or interested feel free to reach out in game @ CorporalDrew#1704 or on discord @ Flameasious#3723

Hey Edwuard! We’re looking for a few more ranged dps to help us finish the tier and build a strong core for Shadowlands! Feel free to check out our spam below. :slight_smile:

Hey!

Not gonna leave a huge chunk of spam - just the initial info below.

I think you’d be a good fit and I’d love to have a personal conversation with you about your plans for the rest of this expansion / SL and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Guild - Average Effort

10/12M Leadership
5/12M in our first night into mythic
Tues-Thurs nights 8-11 Est
Need ranged!

Hit me up brother - We have a few top-end raiders also returning - I think you’d love the environment and we could definitely use another hunter.

Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

[A] Delirium :: 11/12M Nya :: US-Proudmoore
LF Tank, Ranged DPS
Wed, Sun 9PM-12AM EST (6PM-9PM PST) 6h/wk

Hi Ed! We are a chill raid team that is looking to add one or two players to our group for mythic raid content. We run a relatively small guild of skilled players who enjoy a positive, efficient environment for raids and M+.

Check out our recruitment post to learn more!

[A][Proudmoore]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA LF RANGED DPS

Bnet - Neph#11581 ; Discord – Neph#9821