5/10M RET LF Guild

I am interested in coming over to tich for that west coast ping and am looking for a CE minded guild before I come on over. I am currently 5 /10M and looking for something similar. Outside of raids I also enjoy M+ and PvP as well. Feel free to check out my logs and hit me up with any potential offers.

Btag: Odella#1118

you’ll find a core of like minded players over at Sephtis. Using this tier to flesh out the roster to really hit it hard next tier, goal is CE nothing less. You can hit me up on discord @ toto#4671

running 2 nights a week currently, Monday & Wednesday

Hello! is recruiting DPS for W/TH/W 6:00 - 9:00 PST. We are 4/10 M and are looking for consistent 3 nights a week raiders! You can read more on us here: [H] Crackers and Rice CN 6/11M SoFo - W/TH 6:00-9:00PST Recruiting All DPS Positions!

Discord: babit23#1333

Hey man we would add a ret to the roster! Would love it if you played holy as well for the fifth healer flex spot!

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541