5/10M RDruid and 6/10M UHDK Looking for 2 day CE guild

Couple of old mythic raiding friends looking to continue playing together and push CE.

Currently looking for similar progression guilds with openings for both of us, horde preferred but willing to look at alliance guilds with the right fit. We want to stay with a 2 day raid schedule (no Fridays or Saturdays) and no later than midnight eastern.

I have no problem offspecing balance for bosses like Inerva, but I want to main resto.

We have prior mythic experience, I have been raiding on and off since Vanilla with breaks during MOP, WOD, and BFA due to life and the DK has almost the same experience. DK was our raid leader in CN.

Logs are available and we’d be happy to chat if you think your guild is a good fit.

Discord: Jadedaj#4178
Bnet: Jadetron#1558

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

Sent discord request - would love to chat with you!

Hey there! Hope you are doing well! You look like someone that we could really work into our roster. Please message me on Discord! Travatron#5505. I am a recruiter for our 3/10 Mythic guild looking for healers to join our comp. Let me know if you have time to chat :slight_smile: