5/10M monk tank LF raid team for this tier and beyond

Class/Spec: Monk / Brewmaster
Faction: Horde; willing to play either
Cleared: 5/10M with experience on painsmith & KT.
Btag: Eli#13235

Availability: Available most evenings, pst and we can discuss specifics, looking for 2 or 3 day guild with the same or further progression.

Other relevant stuff:
Discord: Elindrae#0991

Ideally you are a perfect fit if you have similar or further progression and are recruiting for a tank role, I am realistic, and understand that tank spots dont open up all the time, therefore please do not hesitate to reach out if you are looking for a reliable ww or mw for your raid team. Looking forward to chatting soon!

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 4/10M 10/10H SOD. P3 Soulrender
Discord-Shiena#6451 :grinning:

We don’t have an open spot for a tank currently but there is definitely opportunity down the road for you to take that mantle. We could use another capable person to add to our roster. We are 4/10M with work on Remnant prog. Thurs/Mon 7/10pm PST are our raid times. More info should be found on my post here if interested:

Hey Elindrae, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are indeed recruiting for a Tank. We are a 2 day weekend AOTC raiding guild looking who is looking to build up our roster to 20 for the real possibility of consistent Mythic Progression. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 Mythic currently, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being Key Stone Masters if you’re wanting a reliable M+ community. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140 (We’re willing to wait for anybody who wants to re-roll that’s unable to consider transferring) We’re just hoping to find others that like our raid times and want a new home! Thanks!

Hey, we are 5/10M, working on Painsmith now.

We are looking for a tank and we raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST. We were 8/10M in CN and 11/12M in Nyalotha, hoping to get CE this tier.

If interested, reach out to me:
Bnet: Sunde#1384
Discord: Sunde#5261

Bump bump bump!

Hey! We’re (4/10M), looking for some strong DPS to fill out our roster. LGBT friendly, current high need of monk and warrior but all good DPS welcome. No open tank spot per se but its highly likely you would be flexed in for tank fights that require mobility Contact #Mookaladouche#6580 on discord [A] <Illicit> Recruiting for CE Push team for S4 & Dragon Flight!

Volatile- Llane/Arygos Alliance is currently recruiting tank and DPS spots. We are currently 4/10 mythic but soulrender should be down soon, if not this week. We raid 10pm-1am eastern on Friday and Saturday. Feel free to reach out to our raid leader
Vcronwen#1282

Hello !

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 3/10 M: Sanctum
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791
Aibe#1102

Afraidofelementals dot com

We’re looking to grow our team for the rest of Sanctum and into 9.2!

Raaaaaaawr (bumping for a friend)