5/10m exp on multiple classes 247ilvl havoc dh lf weekday core

looking for similar progression afternoon or evening raid times 6/10m last tier 5.10m exp this tier willing to xfer servers.

hey man, if you can raid Mon/Tues 7-10est let me know. we are on Painsmith

Lyssa#1156 BNET

Hello!

We’re looking for more DPS to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 / Crian#11764
or Discord JrSlacker#1624 / VATO#1893

Let’s chat!

Hi Fraxure - I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 5/10M with 32% pulls on Pain. We formed about 5 weeks ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST. We typically run an H SOD on Saturday at 8 PM CST.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Discord: Gracyn#8603