5/10M 248 ilvl boomy LF guild

Hey, I am looking for a M raiding guild focused on getting CE.
I was 8/10M in CN and 5/10M in SoD. LF a 2-3 days weekday semi-hardcore raiding guild.
Im able to raid during the weekdays and sundays from 7pm PST / 9pm CST / 10pm EST onwards.
I can also provide M logs if needed. Reach out either on disc or on bnet.

Disc: Nut (Andres)#5421
Bnet: andres45#1351

Hey, give me a shout I think we would be a perfect fit for you

Hello there, added you on discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here. We’re getting Fatescribe to 2nd Intermission so it should die Sunday or Monday.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Hey Nutbeast,

If you are interested at all would love to chat.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Nutbeast, I’m not sure if you’re willing to consider Alliance, but here’s our info!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 4/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello! Anime Thighs is a CE focused raiding guild that has recently transferred to Illidan (previously on Arthas)… We raid 8:15-11:15 PM EST Mon/Tues/Wed, (or 7:15-10:15 CST aka Illidan server time) and are currently looking to recruit a few strong players for healer/dps roles as we look to fill in open roster spots created by the transfer. Can make any healer spec work at the moment for our comp (though Pal/Sham/MW pref), and RDPS highly desired, but strong melee plz apply (Enh/War/WW pref)

Our guild has been around under various names since SoO, when the core of the roster began playing, and have achieved Cutting Edge nearly every tier but 1-2 times since then (typically falling in the US 200-400 range). Our goals are to achieve a rank and progress at a speed that is equal to the amount of effort and time we are able to put in. Most of our raiders are around 25+ in age, so real life is a thing. As such, we are a much more casual Mythic guild, that simply expects our raiders to do what they can, when they can. That said, Cutting Edge is still the goal/expectation, so our raiders know how to balance that expectation with IRL obligations. We only ask players to maintain 1 main character, and be Cutting Edge capable and skilled on that class, though alts are always appreciated if you are also skilled on them as well.

If a chill, mature environment that pushes for CE and clears content is something you might be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP as I would love to speak with you. Bring a sense of humor as well, plenty of ribbing each other goes on (all in good fun, we don’t take ourselves too seriously). We are looking to give some people a shot/trial period ASAP and fill our open roster spots with good people and solid players moving into 9.1. We prefer those who don’t take themselves too seriously but have the drive to improve their play and be an asset to the guild.

Mythic+ players can also apply if you’d like, most everyone does multiple keys each week, so more bodies can’t hurt in that department if you would like steady access to (mostly) capable players like us.

Thanks for your time!

You can reach out to me at:
Btag - Phaytality#1789
Discord - Phay#6451 (Discord preferred method of contact)

We also have an application on our WoWProg page here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Anime+Thighs

Immediate need for a boomie to bolster our mythic raid team