Impressive Influence Reputation Bonus is Live!

14 Likes

I always knew I had impressive influence… :wink:

Went live about 10:00 Pacific.

6 Likes

Y’all so mean.

I just got to Mechagon last night, and I am already friendly with the Rustbolt resistance!

3 Likes

Thanks Blizzard!

1 Like

So apparently it also doesn’t include the Honeyback Hive…you know a mount that people might want to add to the collection that you mentioned.

2 Likes

…I -just- finished the grind I needed to get flying. Now it’s easier to do T_T

Does this not include Rustbolt? I have the buff and just did the dailies and nothing changed.

2 Likes

You are going to get exalted with that long before you get your mount fed enough.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been putting off this grind and was excited for some motivation to finally finish it! Was disappointed when I received my normal amounts of rep for turn-ins and honey smasher, especially seeing as though this rep wasn’t mentioned alongside Uldum Accord and Rajani as being excluded.

1 Like
1 Like

But I wouldnt already be exalted, because I bought enough jelly to finish out the last half of exalted a couple days ago anticipating a rep increase. If they weren’t going to include it, they could have mentioned it.

2 Likes

Woop Woop time to finish the grind for the Insane! :facepunch:

But you have fed the bee enough to finish the friendship w/o already hitting exalted?

1 Like

my human racial 10% rep buff gives 10% more friendship too. So a global 100% rep buff in theory should apply to friendship as well, thus the jelly turn ins needed would be cut in half.

Just frustrating that the original post explicitly mentioned two caveats, and failed to mention the bees rep as not counting. No reason not to let it count since you can just buy the mount for like 50k off the AH anyway, kinda blew the thunder with this one letting jellies be tradable.

3 Likes

Was expecting it after daily reset. Took few hours to get sorted by the devs. Nonetheless its now active. Thank you for the buff Blizz ! :clinking_glasses:

You are screwed either way, i.e., grinding it out early or saving some time later on. You are still playing it their way. It is at polar antipodes to the notion of player choice which is now their marketing-speak while they continue to publish play it our way systems like Pathfinder.

That was really delayed.

Badooga La La Looga

Pretty worthless if you don’t help alts get their cloaks. Not going to time sink again and again and again just for current rep.

Should have given us an easy way to get cloaks and level them up (and the required necks) as alts then give us rep xp bonus.

Why did you not include all reps?

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s intended or not, but I only have the reputation bonus on characters over 110. Characters actually Legion-level (100-110) only show the experience buff.

1 Like