5000 PvP wins achievement REWARD

Why there is no reward for 5000 pvp wins? Murloc gladiator pet would be nice. Just saying. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A murloc gladiator?

Hmmmmmm…

Glurky?!?

I agree, and now want my Glurky pet.

As a non-PetPVP’er, adding a reward to 5k Pet PVP wins feels like a cruel joke. But then again, I have to admit that it might be a good opportunity to make Murkimus available again.

Murkimus was previously rewarded for participation in the Arena Tournament. Unfortunately, Blizzard discontinued that event so the pet’s no longer available. Making it available from an in-game Pet PVP achievement would make sense.

3 Likes

Why would you feel this way? It is the rarest achievement in the entire game. It isn’t easy to do either.

1 Like

That’s exactly why. As someone that knows they’ll never achieve 5k Pet PVP wins, it’s essentially unobtainable for me. Hell, I’m still struggling to get 250 wins for the Direhorn.

From a purely-pet collector’s POV, locking a pet reward behind such a unachievable (for me) achievement would feel mean and unnecessary.

2 Likes

Murkimus as a reward would be awesome!

Imo, there should be ingame rewards for such rare achievements like this one. It takes a long time, hard work and commitment to get it and should be properly rewarded. :slight_smile:

getting murkimus from 5k wins makes him more obtainable than he is currently

1 Like

Why on earth do you think they should tie an actual reward to an achievement probably 0.0001% of people will ever complete?

Not to mention there were people who exploited the system when it was first released to get to 5000 wins. It’d be unfair to people nowadays to add a reward entirely because of that. Not to mention the people who got wins before they added a hidden MMR to it.

1 Like

I agree!! That would be awesome

I’m at 10000 pvp wins, I don’t even have an achievement for it. :man_shrugging:

The reward is the journey… or the insane leveling experience. Seriously do pet battles on a non maxed toon, a win is basically a level appropriate quest turn in.

2 Likes