50+ Delves and I've not gotten a single upgrade to Brann's curios. Lvl 33 Brann, all rank 1 abilities?

I don’t understand what is going on…

I’m currently at 53 delves as of writing this post, and I’ve yet to see a single curio upgrade. Whereas I have guildies that are getting these drops relatively often, and some have all abilities at rank 4.

My Brann is level 33, and I have all level 1 abilities… except Relicblood of Zekvir that drops at rank 4.

And I just cannot get any curio upgrades to drop.

Is there something I’m missing? Or is this a bug that others are experiencing too?

It’s rather frustrating. I’m doing a ton of rank 3 delves across 3 characters, and I just don’t see any curios dropping.

2 Likes

I went online to check mine and see where I’m at. I had 53 completed, did a 54th this morning and still nothing. Most of mine are also rank 1 except for porcelain at 3 and relicblood at 4 (as it dropped twice). Meanwhile last night a guildie of mine got the achieve for having them all maxed out…

There is currently a bug preventing the Relic from Zekvir from counting. I have it. But no progress on achievement.

i’m in the same boat, all cuiros at rank 1 other that relic blood that dropped at 4/4, dropped twice as well. Brann is lvl 40.

Same here, my first epic was relicblood, and the only other I have is a rare that dropped off an alt when zekvir spawned. Also cannot complete the achievement because of epic relicblood and my Bran is 36.