50% damage nerf.... this is the most BOARING thing of all time

Congrats healers you win you can now stand still and heal to full without worrying about dying because why should you need to worry about positioning when you can just not die.

6 Likes

Increase damage

more DOTS!

This is like phase 1

As a dude that only PVP’s for the gear, this whole thing has been very amusing to watch.

We went from “the one shot meta is ruining PVP” to “the lack of damage is ruining PVP”.

I got my popcorn ready for what comes next.

8 Likes

damn healer standing still? be weird if someone kicked/silenced/feared/stunned them.

1 Like

literally this. Im standing on my shaman yeah. But how come I have 1 rogue and war on me and im free casting ??

Stop being bad.

It’s almost like all of these people are bad at PvP and are just shrieking birds crying every time their mood swings.

as a MM hunter I hated it

as a enh shaman I loved it

the only ability in the game that could 1 shot you was arcane surge it was not a one shot meta it was a high burst meta which is fun and what vanilla is about. Now we have a I do 50% less damage and feral druid hots can out heal me on an mm hunter meta it’s dumb and boaring. They opened up free xfers to pve so what is the point of a 50% damage nerf on a PVP server?

1 Like

Its great, I can actually press keys and have fights and not just get one shot instantly

be weird if some classes didn’t have those abilities and now you can just survive a silence kick or stun anyway

My suggestion

Battlegrounds reduce mana.

Can you name one class that does not have some type of stun or interrupt?

so hunter? they can vipersting, any healer standing there healing is just in for a bad time.

yeah waiting 2 min to kill someone while you drain their mana sounds like fun and if I have dots on me or am taking damage from a healer my 0 healing is not gonna out last them its a bad change and its boaring. I dont want to play dampening retail wow meet me on regular vanilla and I will global you just like on sod the change is trash

1 Like

you are a nobody its okay. time to relax.

1 Like

and you are a cry baby that doesn’t know how to position

1 Like

hey man its okay, you can’t think of a class without a kick/stun/fear/silence and I did it for you. no reason to throw a fit.

“I may have to use my brain and utility buttons to kill people now.”

This is not the strong suit of the SoD player.

The SoD player wants to press 2 buttons and utterly obliterate anything unfortunate enough to be targeted.

you had to use your brain before. The idea that a good player stood no chance vs a bad player because damage was high just proves the point of how bad everyone actually is. Pretending that you don’t need to think about what your doing when damage is high is just a fallacy.