5 Players (402) LF flexible N/H raid team and M+

Our small group of friends is looking for a stable team of like-minded players to join for M+ and/or casual Normal and Heroic raiding.

We are currently playing (Horde-Azgalor):
Guardian Druid
Outlaw Rogue
Preservation Evoker
Havoc Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk (myself, open to different class options in the future)

Some of us may be flexible with class choice to better fit a raid team, though the five of us would like to be able to build a decent M+ comp together.

We’ve so far earned a 2073 mythic+ rating this season playing together and through the group finder, but we’re looking for:

1. More regular teammates to play with when all of us can’t be online.
  2. A raid team to join as often as we can manage.

As we have families and responsibilities that make our schedules unpredictable, we would prefer to join a guild that would be okay with imperfect raid attendance. Some of us will likely be able to play more often than others.

We are able to play evenings, after around 8PM CST.

Members of our group have varied histories of playing WoW off-and-on since Vanilla, and have been doing M+ dungeons together since Legion.

If we might be a fit for your guild, please reply to this post or message Wurd#11748 in-game or online. Or, feel free to send me a DM on Discord: Smush#2640. Thank you!

Random player bailed on our nokhud 17! :woozy_face:

Hit us up if you’re looking for some solid teammates

Hi Shinpal, our guild might be a fit for you: [H][Mal'Ganis] Need I Say More seeking Raiders and M+ players

We are starting a raid team kind of from scratch, but we also enjoy running keys as a guild. Shoot me a message on Discord if you’d like to chat some more.

Hi There. Guardian Druid would need reroll spec but everyone else is good.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)