5/9M UH DK LF New home

Dear whomever it concerns,

My name is Archgloom (412ilevel UH DK) and I am currently seeking a new home to get CE. I am extraordinarily reliable (missing only 1 night in 9 weeks BoD has been released), with a near 100% open raid schedule.

When it comes to WoW I pride myself in personal excellence by always seeking new resources to put me ahead of the curve when it comes to my spec and any raid content.

Looking for a new home of competent raiders who appreciate a bit of mild toxicity and good friendship. I have multiple tiers of Mythic raiding exp and am looking for people who share my voraciousness towards raiding.

Yours truly,
Archgloom

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (6/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a DK for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

this dude pumps

[H] [6/9M & 9/9H-BOD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - 6/9M & 9/9H-BOD
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift:

• Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Ele / Enh Shaman
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Great player and friend

Hey I am the GM of we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 10PM till 1AM central. We re 3/9M and looking for a few reliable people to show up and pump down the rest of the tier. If you are interested add me on bnet Maddog#1503

Hey Archgloom!

I have a 4/9M horde guild. We raid TUE/WED 615-915pm Pacific Time! We are quite active w/ alt/heroic runs on THUR we do RBGs on FRI/SUN and run guild M+ on MON. Always in discord having a good time and everyone gets pretty close very quickly :smiley: If interested in chatting we could definitely use a DK!

Rawra#1290 (ADDME!)

One of the funniest people I’ve ever raided with.

1 Like

11/10 player and cant even describe how great the guy is

1 Like

Concept is a semi hardcore raiding guild that prides itself on downing bosses and having a good time doing it. We are a CE Legion guild that took a break during early Uldir for IRL reasons of previous leadership, but we are in full swing and back into the fray. The standard and expectations are there for each individual but the stress of pushing ranks and getting hall of fame top 100 is not. We are a collective of top 10-30 US players from multiple expansions that once played extremely hardcore and have taken a step back due to life and are just downing bosses, getting CE, and having a good time with each other.

Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST

We’re 8/9 and looking for a DK. Let’s chat when you get a chance.

MasterSk#1789

Hi Archgloom! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (8/9M, 8/8M CE) is recruiting a DK DPS for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST). Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Still looking