5/9M Shadow Priest with CE exp lf daytime CE guild

410 Shadow Priest LF a new guild to call home and push CE. Looking for a guild that runs sometime on weekdays between 11am - 4pm CST. Currently 5/9M (very close to 6/9) and comfortable with all fights on Mythic up to Jaina.

I have been playing since Vanilla and have raided in every xpac at some level or another. I have multiple CE experience including RL for a US top 300 guild for Uldir last tier. My current guild broke up due to a combination of burn out and roster issues as well as some raiders just not putting in the time and effort as others leading to slow prog and frustrating nights. I myself am very laid back and not toxic at all. I am just looking for a guild that is pushing CE and has 0 drama as well as a fun raiding environment but at the same time has everyone putting in the effort required to be successful.

I am currently alliance but I have no problem transferring servers or factions for a good fit as I know there are not many day time guilds out there.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still looking

Hi Gandolf,

My guild Velocity is 4/9M and has raids around your availability. If you can make our times, let me know!
To apply: goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)

in the chance that weekend nights are open…

Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey there Gandollf. Were looking for a good shadow priest like yourself. We raid between 12PM-4PM EST which for CST is right on the money. Were in need of a good shadow priest and were 4/9 on mythic and we almost have conclave down.

If your intersted, pst me at Quadraxis#1172 or go to our discord and app at /W43ue5

Hi Gandollf

My guild Velocity raids during those hours and we would like to trial you. We are 4/9M, Alliance on Sargeras. Let us know if you’re interested! More info about us can be found in our recruitment post.

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs

Feel free to add me so we can chat! =)

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)