5/8m WW Monk LF Guild

I am a 5/8m WW monk yep a WW for now Looking for a guild for the rest of 8.2 and for the future. I am looking to reroll while we wait for 8.3 but in the meantime will be playing my WW until I have something else ready.

Logs: Whambobway-Illidan I pretty much played BM but have some WW logs with only 2 essences.

I can raid anytime at 9pm est or later.

If interested please add Whammer#1941 or post down below.

Hello,

If you are open to faction changing, Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with.

Currently, we are 4/8M AEP with Squid Boi sub 20%. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, RBG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too? We are looking to add another skilled player to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, if you consider switching let me know. dropping our info. we are always looking for strong players.

Howdy!

What class/roll are you looking to re-roll to?

Our Alliance guild has a weekend team (4/8M with good progress on Org), that is seeking a strong DPS with tank off spec. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST (9-12PM EST). We have a lot of folks gearing alts right now so there is support for lower keys, etc. also.

Below is some information about us including our website.

We would love to hear from you! Best of luck in your search.

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

Hi there! If you are interested in efficient raiding on a light schedule please give us a look. We have immediate openings for dps with the possibility for some off tanking here and there. Give us a look and let us know if you’re interested!