5/8M Frost Mage

Hey all, I am currently a 382 equipped frost mage looking to join a guild looking to get cutting edge next raid tier. I am currently 5/8M on Nerzhul which I got with my current guild whom I will be still raiding with but on my warlock going into the future. I can raid any nights EXCEPT Wednesday and Thursday as that is when my other guild raids. My mages name is Whosdismage if you wish to look him up on logs, the best parses for heroic and mythic are from 8.0 as i didn’t do much during 8.1 and instead took a smallish break. I do not have a server preference however do prefer to stay horde. My bnet is Whosdisguy#11986 if you wish to contact me =] Thanks!

Check out my raid teams. :slight_smile:

Discord info is Whosdisguy#4212 also if anyone wishes to contact me through there.

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord) Darsa#11664
If you have any questions or concerns

new phone who dis? lol couldn’t help myself

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
DH
Rogue
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873

< You Had One Job > is a new guild on US-Thrall. A group of friends decided instead of trying to find a guild we can all pew pew in together to create our own. Officers have multiple tiers of Cutting Edge and looking to recruit like minded members, that want to have fun, kill digital monsters and get Cutting Edge every tier. Raid leader has 7 years experience. Everyone is expected to know the mechanics and be able to push buttons at an experienced level.

We run A LOT of Mythic + and make sure alts have their +10s done at the least.

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday at 8 PM -11 PM CST

Currently looking for:

Second Tank

H Pal
Priest

Rogue
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Ret Pld
WW Monk
Warrior