5/8M Blood DK TANK LFG

Looking for guild that is pushing Mythic content. I have been raiding at the mythic level since WoD and will continue to do so. I’m looking for a guild that not only push mythic raid but also does things outside of raid as well like keys and such. In legion I was 7/7M in EN, 4/10 M NH, and 6/9 M ToS, and 11/11M ANT. With the current tier almost at an end I’m no likely to get Cutting edge. But in the next tier I wish to get Cutting Edge. I’m willing to raid 2-3 nights a week.
Btag:
Hak#11191

Trainisa,

Hello I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We recently moved the guild from Kael’thas about 2 weeks ago. We stopped raiding to make this move a little over a month ago. While we ran a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years the server has died to the point that we needed to make the move.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We brought most of the guild with us and have recruited very well here on Dalaran. Our goal is CE and with the group we have built so far we should have no problems getting there. Our dps parses are very good and very close to yours. If you are looking for a stable guild that was 13 years experience this might be a good home for you. I added you, so hopefully we get to chat.

Thank you,
Geo

Hey there!
I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

still looking

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. Many of us have server first raiding experience but can no longer raid several nights a week due to outside obligations. KWSN was formed for those who are willing to put in the time and effort and come together to progress on a limited schedule.

We are looking to bolster our roster moving forward in BFA with the goal of obtaining cutting edge in the coming tiers.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: DK, Monk or Pally
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

bump123456

Hi Trainisa!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Still looking? I don’t see any days or times listed so here is our spam to consider!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Jeffray: Halbauer#1659
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Trainisa! We are considering swapping out our tanks to dps in 8.1, and could use competent replacements. I will drop our guild spam below. If it sounds like somewhere you’d like to be, please add me and we can chat further!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

bumping123

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!
Good luck and happy gaming!

bumping123

Hi. We would take a tank and have our current DK tank go back to dps. Here is our guild spam:

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST

Current Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Warrior
Shamen
Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid
Any DPS with a strong Tank or Heal OS.

If you don’t see your class or role listed please feel free to reach out to us. All exceptional players considered.

This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

GMs:
Salte#11646 - GM

Recruitment Officer:
Lucast#1127

Officers:
dubs#1265 - Officer
Cerelynde#1910 - Officer

Hey Trainisa,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753