5/8M Balance Druid LFG

Currently 5/8M EP, in my first tier of Mythic raiding. Current guild will be taking a break from raiding next tier and I am looking for a new home.

Looking for a guild with a solid CE history that raids two nights per week, weeknights only and no later than 11pm CST. Horde or alliance, willing to realm transfer.

Please feel free to add me on discord (Zarava#7777) or btag (taylornw#1881).
Please make sure your guild’s raid times fit my schedule before messaging me : )

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a balance druid to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 6/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!

My guild is recruiting a Balance Druid for our 2 night raid team. We are currently 7/8M progressing on Azshara and raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 til midnight EST. Here’s a link to our WoWProgress that has more information and a link to our app:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe

Let me know if you have any questions on Discord at Chase#4062 or on BNet at CountChocula#1872. Have a good one!

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 5/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **RANGED ** Any and all ranged

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

US - Thunderhorn [Fallen Empire]

6/8M EP , 9/9M - CE and we only raid 6 hrs a week. Tues / Wed 9pm-12pm EST.

We are looking for a boomkin to help finish out the tier. We currently have Zaqul at 27% and then begin the fun Azshara push. If you think you might be interested and want more info just hit me up.

No filling out apps or that crap. We want a real convo in discord, review of logs, and trialing in raid is the only way to truly test you out.

Bnet: DecoyN#1515