5/8M 447 ilvl prot warrior LF guild

Hello guys.
I am looking for a late night guild, preferably towards the end of the week/weekend but im open for most times. I am looking for an active, fun but progression focused guild.

I have raided since BC, but have been playing since vanilla. Took a break at the end of cata until siege in mists.

I look forward to hearing from you, please leave your battle tags or discord tags and ill add you as soon as i can. Thank you! <3

Battletag: Grum#11774

Hi Void,

<AfterLífe> of Illidan Horde has an immediate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Progression:
7/8M EP - 3rd Phase
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Fruitseller- - - Computer#1714

Thank you for considering AfterLífe!

Still looking

up we go guys!

I hate waking up early

Hey, 6/8 Mythic guild here! We are looking for some flexibility in our tank set up as one of our MTs is rolling dps for next tier.

We are a mythic progression orientated guild who enjoys playing together and we would like to add a few stellar players to join our competitive DPS team on our path to CE in a non-toxic environment.

Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thur 9:00-11:30 (EST)

Outside of that we have a lively community, always welcoming friends/casuals, which enjoys PvP and M+. We do a fun heroic on Friday night.

We’d like 2 more DPS and 1 healer.

Preferred
Shadow Priest
Lock
Warrior
Rogue
Mage
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Always interested in exceptional players of any class or role

Please Contact us on Battle net

ariyel#1614

MiniDonut#1880

Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

im still currently looking. im considering some offers but still looking.