Hello, I’m a relatively new player to wow, but have hardcore raided in other mmos, mainly Wildstar, so raiding is not new to me. I hit 120 about 2 months ago and jumped into endgame quickly - currently simming at 51k, I learn quickly and research deeply.
I’ve learned a lot in this short period of time but with 1 disappointing restriction - my ping during my current raid times from 9:30pm-12:30am EST is either spiking to 500 ms randomly, at a constant 300ms, or straight up disconnecting me. I did not know I had these internet problems before, but I cannot fix these internet problems this year, so I am looking for a guild to join that raids on any day and at any time that isn’t after 8-9pm EST since my internet is perfect during all other times of the day. I’m sure my logs will improve once given a non-laggy raiding environment, although I won’t use that as an excuse for everything.
As for other quick things that seem relevant:
- Looking for guild that is at least 5/8M
- Have all mandatory gear for Fire Mage, including r3 essences and socketed benthics
- Will have near 100% attendance rate for raid
- Serious player, calm person
- I play wow to optimize my gameplay - raid comes first
- Have up to 5/8M pretty well down with first full set of Queen’s Court decrees progged
- Don’t mind trialing as long as needed
- Can transfer server if things end up working out well
- 1300 or so raider io, although I haven’t attempted pushing
This is getting long, and I think I’ve got the most of it, so I’ll cut it there.
I’m happy to discuss anything: