5/8M 382 Holy Priest w/ Disc&Shadow offspec LF Guild

Hey,

Currently 5/8M and looking for a stable and established guild. I have seen Zul to 4% post nerf(reeeeeee).

Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35338100#partition=1&metric=hps&spec=Any

1k IO. I enjoy running m+, mostly pugged my way to 1k so having a more dedicated group would be kewl

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Zoinked

Specs:
I plan to raid as Holy and play Disc in m+, although if a fight in next raid tier specifically calls for Disc I am 100% able to play it.

Can OS as shadow priest, gear-wise I sit at around 384 while in Shadow and have some decent heroic logs. Typically only prefer to play shadow in farm content and only if it’s absolutely needed.

Oh and nearly a 32 neck, that’s probably pretty important. Been slacking on this but I’ll pick it up and be prepared before next raid tier.

Raid preferences:
Either 2-day or 3-day raiding. Weekend or weeknight
Anytime between the hours of 7PM EST - 12:00AM EST for weeknights
Anytime on weekends

hmu on Bnet:

RIPLyl#1811

Yeet, yes i am Horde now

The goal is to get CE every tier on a 2 night a week main raid schedule.

Current Prog: 5/8M

Legion Prog: 10/11M - Guild formed in Antorus

Raid Schedule:

Main Raids Wed/Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (9:30pm-12:30pm EST) - Third night will be for first two weeks of a new Tier only.

Loot Council:

We use RClootCouncil to trade gear. Loot awarded based on performance, attendance, and who will benefit the most. (RIP Master Loot)

Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raids.

What we expect:

-Be willing to take criticism, but not being toxic

-Players that prioritize mechanics

-Not looking for people that only log on for raid

-Come prepared to raid with pots, runes, and having done your M+ for the week

What we offer: Experienced players looking for efficient progression in a shorter raid commitment. Previous CE experienced players. Guild members that Arena and run Mythic plus outside of raids.

Recruiting: Talented applicants always encouraged to contact us

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway. More detailed list on wowprogress.

Add me if you want to chat:

Guild Master/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi there we are alone - aerie peak , 5/8m; we raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est. add me to bnet so we can have a chat

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391

Just a bump

bump it up

Discord: DERPSTIR#8079

Feel free to add me in on discord if you have any interest. We are a 7/8M now and looking to build up our roster for our Ghuun & 8.1 progression.