5/8M 380 HAVOC DH LF late night M guild

1. Times available & time zone: T W TH // anytime around 9 central (10 est or 7 pacific)
2. Server preference: doesnt matter
3. Faction preference: doesnt matter
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: hardcore and semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 1/8 M been playing since vanilla
6. Recent logs (if available):
htt ps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/silvermoon/Awn%C3%A0r#
htt ps://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Awnar
7. Contact info: ed9oh#1717
8. Anything else: Resumed playing a lot when antorus came out in legion. looking for a guild that will push through M. Skilled enough to keep up. I was never motivated to do Mythic, but want to start now.

1 Like

Progression

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

Contact

<Still Standing> was formed when 3 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We want to make a friend inviting place for everyone to enjoy and have fun while also pushing as far as we can into the content. We also enjoy M+ and PVP and hope to expand on it in the future! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time) Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights) 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

Hi AwnĂ r,
We would love to have a DH on our mythic team. I’m not sure if our times will work for you, but figured I’d mention it just in case.
We raid on Tue and Wed from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM server time (6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time). We are 3/8M and moving on to Vectis.
Please let me know if you’re interested in joining us next week, Tuesday 11-27.
Thanks,
Mîla (alt 140 for i)
Empire on Sargeras, guild established in 2005
Vinessa#1810

Hellooooooo Awnar!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Havoc DH and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey AwnĂ r!
I know you said you wanted those weekdays, but just in case you can do weekends!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 6/8M!
We have a guild application at : https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
if you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1960

Hey AwnĂ r

[H] US- Tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • Thursday 7:15-10:15 PM PST
  • Monday (Optional Alt/Heroic/Normal Nights) 7:15-10:15 PM PST

Progression:
3/8 Mytic Uldir

Contact Info:
GM: Bnet – Khambhat#1967 / Discord Tag – Rhaab#9614
Recruitment Officer: Bnet – Dominiko#1777 / Discord Tag – Dominiko#5315
DPS Officer: Bnet – Murgy#11437 / Discord Tag – Murgy#3168

Full Blurb view-able here.

1 Like

I am still looking for a guild.

The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth’s launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are currently 8/8H 3/8M and keeping lock out going forward to hit Cutting Edge!
Have AOTC going for cutting edge next!

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from mostly ranged dps and heals
Tank - Closed (will look at off spec tanks for help with guild mythic + runs)
Raid Times – Tu/Wed | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)

We are melee heavy ATM, but skilled players are something we look for!