5/8M(2.1kio) 443(benthic) sin/outlaw rogue LF raid guild

Hello,
I’m currently looking for Guilds progressing towards CE or those that already have it. I’m looking to join the hardcore scene in both Raiding and M+ keys. I’m looking for raid times between 6pm -12pm eastern(Could possibly work around hours; especially on weekends) weekdays or weekends. Willing to raid several times a week as required by the guild. A consistent group of people pushing keys would be a bonus looking to progress to 3k+ io.

My guild sounds like a good fit for you. We are currently 6/8M (hoping to get 7/8 next week) with several 2k+ io players that push keys almost every night. Add me on discord Felbringer#8872 and we can chat

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.