5/8H Holy Pally Lf Raid Group

Hey Guys,

Because I live in Hong Kong I've decided to swap over to the horde side of OCE on my pally since the times suit me better. I've done a fair bit of raiding myself already; but would prefer to work towards progression in a group.

I can raid weekdays from 8:45 onwards and weekends at any time. My ilvl is currently 356 with my heart at 22. I've gone through normals and Heroics, but I haven't tried my hand at Mythic.

If you have any questions, feel free!
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)