5/8 M BM Hunter LF new home!

found a guild

2 Likes

Hey there sir,

I want to gauge your interest in a server swap to Turalyon horde side for our guild Daybreak. Currently 6/8M EP and raid Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST.

Considered late night, we’ve been around since 2009 and have every CE since ToT (except for CoS no one cares about that place). We pride ourselves on offering stability for our raiders and understand it’s been really tough for a lot of guilds this expac. The core leadership has been together the last 6 years and we don’t plan on going anywhere.

If this sounds like something you’d enjoy being a part of hit me up. Uruborros#11792 in game and/or UB#1532 in discord. Also check out the welcome page https:// discord .me/daybreakturalyon

Cheers and best of luck in your search.

Consider us.

Hi, I believe we’ve spoken to you already. In case we haven’t:

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Versace,

Hysteria on Thrall 4/8M 2 day guild
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

i dont see times or days your looking so spam

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: monk / warrior / paladin
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: disc priest / paladin

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 6/8M (Za’qul to 33%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Hey there, this is Rowin with Unscuffed on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace 9/9 Mythic BOD
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Wed/Th/Mon 8:00-11 Server (Central US)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: discord.gg/gqd23J5
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.