5/8 Brewmaster lf mythic guild

5/8 Mythic with several decent pulls on queens court
Alliance preferred
Will transfer for a guaranteed spot after trial is over

Hey there! I’d love to chat with you. My battletag is jim#1399 and I hope to hear from you!

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic and AOTC.

Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We are currently recruiting for Patch 8.3.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand our roster and community.
We have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions. Mythic team is based off performance and invitation.
Heroic is on Tues/Thurs and still has benchmarks, but is the perfect fit for those who want a challenge, but do not want to push Mythic content. Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag, come join me in our Discord and lets chat!

Hi there! I’m with Immortality, an Alliance guild on Stormrage, and we’re looking for a Brewmaster Monk to push for CE with us. We are 7/8M, just getting in to p4 Azshara. We achieved CE in both BoD and Uldir. We raid MTW 8-11pm EST with an optional Heroic night/M BoD Jaina farm on Sundays. If this sounds good to you so far I’d be interested in having a chat with you! Add me on btag at WitchyWich#1440 or Discord (preferably) at Necroxia#1440. Here’s a link to our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Immortality

Hey Wishi,

If you want to come trial with us this week on mythic Queen’s Court progression that would be cool. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex content on Sunday nights, although it’s optional and usually ends later in the raid tier. I’m interested in bringing in a new tank for a permanent spot in Ny’alotha.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can look us up on wowprogress for a detailed write-up.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur
Thrall realm - Horde

Hey, man! I’m Mike, the Co-GM of the Horde guild . We are currently recruiting DPS players to fill out our ranks going in to 8.3. We are currently 3/8M EP with a 22% pull on Ashvane. We have sponsors and we going to be pushing for ranking every tier from 8.3 on-wards. At the moment, we are interested in a BM Monk. I would really like to talk to you some more if what I’ve told you this far seems interesting to you!

My btag is: Mith#11423
My Discord is: Mithlynn#0810

Not sure if you have been picked up

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild seeking recruits for our two weekly raid teams.

Mythic Raid

• Wed/Fri from 6:00-9:30 pm PT (3-hour max run time from first pull)
  • This team requires 90%+ attendance.
  • All team members must have a DPS spec and gear set.

Roster Needs:

• Healer (Shaman/Druid)
  • Ranged DPS (must have strong performance, log-verified)
  • DPS w/ Tank off-spec
  • Will consider a strong tank candidate (non-Paladin) if it’s the right fit

Normal/Heroic Raid

• Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT
  • This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive heroic raid team.
  • Players are expected to maintain reasonable attendance and performance benchmarks, but we will work with the right players!

Roster Needs:

• Reliable strong DPS
  • Tank (Non-Paladin)
  • Possible healer (MUST have a DPS off-spec & gear set)

About Illicit
We’ve grown this year from just 10 members to over 650 current members (all active within 30 days). In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind in with everything we do. This includes everything from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US
For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)

We can’t wait to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You should join us!

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635.