5/8 389/385Prot Pally/Blood DK LF mythic core

Hi, I’m looking for a mythic core spot and willing to server xfer and faction change. I’m searching for like-minded semi-hardcore guilds that are looking to progress in the upcoming raid. A guild with an active roster and that continues to push mythic keys is a plus.

Raid times during the evenings starting around 5pm pacific time would work for me.

I am a 5/8M on both my prot paladin and blood dk but can easily flex as melee dps on both characters.

BNET - airnotes#1799

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/setonria

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/setondeath

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Tank Player (Preferably multiple tanks for better comp)
Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)
Mage (Medium)

Currently 6/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest, Moonkin and a talented tank player that can play multiple tanks for progression.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Hey Setonria,

Hey Sentoria,

Before you commit to leaving Stormrage I think you should reach out and talk to one of our officer’s. The things you are looking for in a guild are the same things we strive to make our guild about. Please have a glance at our guild info below

United We Loot [A] Stormrage recruiting a few more raiders!

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
Thursday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
Friday 9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

• Tanks - Full
  • Healers - Open
  • Melee DPS - Open
  • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to push a bit harder than we did in Legion. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a tank (bdk or brm pref) and a healer (hpally or priest pref). We are also always looking for exceptional rdps

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 5/8M (14% on Zul) Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

9% Ghuun
[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Han Shot First–Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

[H] Sirius 7/8M is recruiting for next tier!

Sirius was originally formed on Aegwynn in WotLK and has reformed on the same cluster (Aegwynn-Bonechewer-Daggerspine-Gurubashi-Hakkar) for this expansion in early October after a break from Legion. While only progressing 2 nights (6 hours) per week, we are still able to compete for CE with a seasoned raid leader. The core of Sirius has been together for many years and we’re looking for like minded players to add to the roster. We provide flasks, feasts and daily guild repair for raiders.

The basic expectations for our raiders are that you are adept in communication and punctuality, as well as a willingness to learn. Showing up on raid nights on time and in the case that something will interfere with that, communicating as soon as possible that there is a conflict is healthy for everyone. Mistakes happen, and learning from them is key to progression.

Currently we are recruiting any exceptional players in any role, however our healing roster is pretty much set. Your item level does not matter, but keep in mind that first impressions do. Having logs is helpful, but the best way (in my personal opinion) to evaluate a player is to have them come along for a trial.

Mythic Progress:
Thursday / Sunday @ 6:00PM-9:00PM PST (8-11PM server)
Optional Heroic:
Wednesdays @ 6:00PM-7:30PM PST (8-9:30PM server)

*All applications and classes will be considered and replied to.

Contact via BNet
Hcaz#1713
wrath#12650

Hey Setonria,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hey, Ouroboros is interested in you for an immediate MT position.

8/8M
Proudmoore, Alliance
Tues Weds Thurs
8:00-11:00 PM PST

Would love to chat
dookie#1491

Hello, our guild is on US Stormreaver [H] and have a spot available for you in our mythic raid group.

We raid Tuesday / Wed from 8-11 CST (starts at 6 pacific). Optional Thursday heroic raid after content is on farm, M+ throughout the week.

I added you on Bnet already, hope to talk to you soon.

CraftyPig#11840.

Hello there!

I’ll link you my spam so you know a bit about the guild ^.^

Guild & Server: <Come Honor Critties> Horde: Mal’Ganis

Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tue/Wed 11:30p-2a, EST

Current Progression: Newer guild led by CE raiders striving for CE in the future.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet-Uther7052#1213

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXI6amksW-KmyrelcYSEqQxmYcLai95iMuT-bsZiYBsFDbQA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Requirements: iLvl 370+, HoA 32 (for raid.) Must know fights. Must be able to regularly attend raid days. (Not including call-offs or emergencies.) Needs: Currently accepting applications for all roles…

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Genghis352#1259

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)
Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST
Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Progression:
Current:
8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:
To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

One kickass Warlock
DPS DK
TANK (Flexible class)

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.
  • The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.
  • We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.
  • We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +
  • We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader
Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers
Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820
Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer
Sikwit - Senior Officer
Maralen - Tank Officer

Hey there Setonria! We’re looking to get a Blood DK on the roster for next tier!

Guild & Server: [US] Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Uldir Progression : 7/8 Mythic 0.9% Wipe on Goon! Hopefully a kill Monday.
Requirements: Mythic experience, 99% attendance

Application: h ttps://goo.gl/forms/nyPI7MjNg70dokx83

• I haven’t reached sufficient karma levels to post links, remove the space on the first h and t to get a link to our very short application.

Contact Information:
Btag: Crayonz#1696
Discord: Crayonz#8117

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 7/8M
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:
⦁ Demon Hunter(Tank/DPS)
⦁ Shadow Priest
⦁ Rogue
⦁ Monk (Brew)
⦁ Death Knight(Blood)
⦁ Hunter

If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ iamawesome#1439 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

I think you’d be a good fit for us. we run a lot of mythic+ and are often lookin for a tank to push keys/run keys daily. I am also seeking a full time tank for a core slot on our roster.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hi Setonria - We’re in the process of filling out the remaining spots in our raiding roster! I would be very interested in talking with you in discord as soon as you can! Beef#12743 is my b-tag. General guild information below!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm EST on the Whisperwind/Dentarg Server.

The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a semi-casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don’t enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We’re now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you:

Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.

Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.

Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don’t want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!

What we expect from our raiders:

Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you’re making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.

Preperation/Class knowledge - We’re not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you’re playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it’s more of a courtesy to everyone else.

The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we’re not a pg13 guild. If you know you’re easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We’ll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you’re standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS - OPEN
Melee DPS - OPEN
Tank - OPEN
Heals - OPEN

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag and I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!

Hi Setonria!

I think we’ve got just the kind of spot you’re looking for. We are looking for a raid tank that can help us push keys on a regular basis. We are aiming for Cutting Edge in BFD but still need some small additions to the roster to attain it, and a tank like you would go a long way. I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like the kind of place you’d like to raid.

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.