5/6 solid raiders LF 5/8M or better guild on A-52

Typical guild disband we ended up finishing 5/8M before disbanding. We’re all pretty tight, and our group consist of a Boomkin/feral offspec, Resto/Offspec, MW/BM/WW monk, Ele/Resto offspec, and a Warlock. We generally prefer to raid 2 nights a week and are cool with times between 7:30-11:00 pm est and Any day between Tuesday and Thurs. Most of us 1600+io as well and have alts. Our logs I’ll have linked below.
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/bigandhairy
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/hozweak
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/monument
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/highcowlorie
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/m%c3%aeghtyputty

Would love to chat (Bnet - KAELTOS#11322) if you think there may be a situation where you would consider server transferring to Zul’jin. We’re currently 5/8m (12% Court) and are looking for almost exactly the same group as you have for the CE push. Raids are Tues/Weds 9pm-12:30am EST which may be an issue.

If it wasn’t so late we would consider I think, I can’t speak for the others but 2 of us usually run on 4/5 hours sleep the following work day raiding until 11pm est lol

Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being Cutting Edge oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.

Our group is looking to round out our roster with some additional exceptional dps who are looking to be included in long term Play in a progression and community oriented guild.

Current Progression: Many Legion CEs, CE Uldir, CE BoD, 2/2H CoS, 5/8M EP

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

Hello Ohboy, hit me up on Bnet later today Dcoy#1399. I’m interested in chatting with you guys. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30, Org P2.

Our times/days don’t line up exactly but I’ll mention us in case you’re flexible at all.

I’m with Fair Enough on A52. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re currently 7/8M and not yet locking out on Azshara. We’re a mature, friendly, and stable guild with organized leadership. We’re active outside of raid times, both in game and discord. If this piques your interest, add me and we can chat more.
Btag: Sheridan#11238
Discord: Ophiliah#2184

Hi Ohboyobertö HELLO HELP is currently 5/8M currently recruiting on A-52 we raid from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Tues Thurs If you are interested add me BeerRepoGuy#1326

Hey there We’re on A-52 hit me up

Thug3299#1940

6/8m

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• The Eternal Palace: 6/8m
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey Boyoberto

we might be able to accomodate all of you…

Unscuffed on Sargeras is looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace 9/9 Mythic BOD
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Wed/Th/Mon 8:00-11 Server (Central US)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: discord.gg/gqd23J5
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.

We have an established guild with multiple C/E, 6/8M atm with zaq to 28% We are on another server though and we raid Fri/Sat but i thought id take a shot. If your interested message me Glorybear#1689

Added a few of you guys on Bnet just tryin to get timing right others can catch me @ #Holymacaroni1344

If you guys are open to other servers/factions

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 7/8M Realm 9 US 135
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Healer, Demon Hunter, Rogue, & Fire Mage
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://efficient.enjin.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Current Progress:
5/8M

Currently recruiting:
– HIGH PRIORITY:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Ranged Flex
Warlock

– MEDIUM PRIORITY:
Everything

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize performance, time spent preparing your character, and need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Apply directly at ht tps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Rerolled (Distinctive#1680 Bnet/Distinctive#1141 Discord), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520)

Hey im the GM of Tesseract on A52. We’re 5/8M and we’re looking to add 2-5 people to our roster. We raid wed/thur 9p-12a EST (server time). Add me and we can talk about it. Timmay#1323

are you interested in coming alliance and raiding weekends i know you preferred tue-thurs just wanted to check to see if you are open to that

Hi there!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are looking for a few ranged DPS to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

A Priest (Shadow)

A Warlock (Destro/Affliction)

A Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

A Healer with a DPS offspec

But all experienced ranged DPS will be considered.

Our Guild is full of a long-standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 5/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP