5 3/8M Experienced raiders LFG

we are a group of 4 dps and 1 healer looking for mythic guild. We tried forming our own guild and after failing recruitment we have decided to join a team instead. We would prefer horde guild but are not oppossed to transfers. looking for guild that raid on the weekend. We are skilled players and dedicated raiders looking for an guild with similar goals.

Healer
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/theonemanny disc priest/ working on resto shaman

Dps
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/eyonspally retpally
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/notdory DH
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/kibystomp Spriest
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/brianmario ww monk (still gearing him up. previous top 50 raider in legion)

post below or add kirbstomp#1864 and lets talk

Hi there take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hey Kirbstomp,

Freedom Delivery Crew Horde Zul’jin

Casual Mythic Guild

3/8 M EP 8/8H (4/8M BOD after reform)

Raid days: Tuesday 9 - 11PM ET Wednesday 9 - 11 PM ET Thursday (optional) 9 - 11 PM ET

Add me on BNET Mike#111930 if interested and we can have a chat.

Hello Kirb,
We’d love to have you all on our team!
We are on Kel’Thuzad and are alliance. If you’d like to chat about our team or guild in general, add me or talk to us on discord! We’re having an xmog event this saturday so come join that too!

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
We are no longer doing Heroic EP on scheduled nights, therefore a transfer is required to trial. Like mentioned previously, we can provide vods from our raids so you can get an idea of our raid environment.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
BrM/WW/MW Monk

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

just thought i would leave our info here incase 1130 would work as an end time for you guys because we could use all of you on our team!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional DPS players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogues
  • Warriors
  • Hunters
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priests

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

are you interested in raiding alliance on the weekends?

Hello! I am an Officer for Who is John Galt on Horde Hyjal, and we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun
7:30PM-10:30PM PST. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H and looking for exceptional raiders. I think we could provide spots for you guys in our raid.

We have been around since 2006 with the same guild master and myself being one of the original members from creation. We raid Mythic fairly casually in areas such as attendance, but we strive for cutting edge each tier. We are ok if we do not meet that goal, as long as we get to raid in our tight knit group.

If this interests you, please add my btag: Uputz#1964 or my Discord: Dimmn#6706

Thank you for your time!

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 2/8M 7/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 7/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 3/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS, Potential Tank

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Have further questions? Send me or my GM a DM on discord Ellsii#6645 or Ava#5594

i have updated what days we want to raid. the group has decided they would like to raid on weekends only

Shoot me a message 5/8M Alliance Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12a EST - Stumbles#1223.