4/9M Exp BM hunter LF weekday Raid

I am 4/9M on my Resto Shaman, which raids on the weekends.
Long story short, I’m looking to swap to dps and weekday raids so that I can do weekend trips and whatnot. I’m doing this above board with my current raid group and still raiding on weekends with them until we find a suitable replacement for myself.

My hunter I have minimal Logs on as an alt. Currently 482 ilvl.
Logs on request or search Bolverks on Stormrage.

Raid days and times I am looking for Tues/ Wed / Thurs, anytime between 6-11PM central.

Please drop your info here or reach out to me directly at reluctor#1255

1 Like

Hi there we are finishing out our roster and have 1-2 DPS Ranged (1 Aug), 1 Melee/Flex and 1 Healer Spots Remaining.

We are a “Fresh” Guild and completely understand if that is not something you might be interested in. We will be putting in the effort to accomplish the goals at hand but understand that a level of trusting in promises is required and some people would rather put their trust in history then a promised future and there is no issues with that.

We will be a Multi-Character Focused Guild, wanting to get all players on the roster to have 2-3+ Characters Fully Geared and clearing all relevant content throughout the tier (not just to fill/funnel gear to the main raid comps).

Please feel free to reach out if any questions Hazardous#1662 or Discord Calc7772