491 Shadow Priest LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

491 shadow priest LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild mainly on stormrage my discord is Epiic9026

1 Like

Hi! I have a guild on stormrage and would love to speak to you! My discord is Byndi, Ill shoot you a friend request so we can chat if you dont mind! Hope to talk to you soon!

Hello I am the Gm of BigFacts on Proudmoore and we are trying to accomplish the same thing. And we would love to have love to have you.
[Join Big Facts!]

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth’s challenges alongside a fresh, determined guild? Big Fact is calling all adventurers to join our ranks as we set our sights on heroic clears for this season in Dragon Flight Season 4.

:shield: About Us:

Big Fact may be new, but our passion for adventure and progression knows no bounds! We’re a tight-knit guild of determined players who value camaraderie, teamwork, and growth. With a focus on heroic clears for this season, we’re ready to tackle every obstacle in our path.

:crossed_swords: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

Fridays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

:dart: What We Offer:

Experienced leadership dedicated to guiding our guild to greatness.

Organized raiding with a focus on heroic clears and teamwork.

A supportive community of players who embrace both challenges and victories.

Opportunities for dungeon runs, PvP battles, and social events to bond with fellow guildmates.

:mag_right: What We’re Looking For:

All Roles Needed: Tanks, healers, and DPS!

Skilled players eager to join us on our journey and contribute to our success.

Positive attitudes and a hunger for improvement and progression.

Team players who prioritize cooperation and effective communication.

Respectful individuals committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive community.

Whether you’re a seasoned raider or a newcomer to the scene, there’s a place for you in Big Fact! Join us as we carve our path through heroic encounters and forge lasting friendships along the way.

Contact [Deadlykitten#1231362] or [Offseeker#1965] in-game for more information or to apply. Adventure awaits with Big Fact! :rocket:
Discord: Offseeker#8065

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - Pushing Fated season - Will update kills.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. CE is the current goal of the guild at this time!
Vault 7/8M
AtSC - 8/9M
Current tier - 8/9M

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Healers is our top priority at this time. Soon as we fill that role, we have a stable 22+ people. Also looking for DPS to push and compete for a spot on the team. Along with bench/filler team members for when we have attendance issues. All sports are earned, never in stone. This guild is a mature/ dark humor atmosphere. We poke fun all the time, but we can snap back into focus immediately. It’s important to have a good/fun atmosphere but be able to focus up when the going gets tough or its time to game.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - core healer / bench healers.

Dps - Aug evoker. Havoc DH - Ranged dps. (Any DPS TBH, not picky)

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! Mythic plus night are Friday and Saturday for us to help each other get keys done. KSM= always achieved. Super excited for the new season :).

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987 -bnet
tynaughty - discord.

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

8/8H 2/8M VOTI Fated

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Normal / Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• 1 Tank VDH or Prot Pally
  • 1 Disc Priest
  • Ranged / Melee DPS

Accepting all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or B-net - Judgemental#11462*